News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Increasing loss criteria

Started by Incendiary, Dec 31, 2022, 01:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

This one actually needs explaining lol

Read the criteria in the most recent post. The criteria will be something like "If the user below enjoys beans, they lose". It always follows the "If the user below ___, they lose" formula. The user must then say "I lose" or "I win" or a variation of those, depending on whether or not the criteria applies. If the user wins, they must add another thing to the loss criteria. It might be "If the user below enjoys beans and plays Minecraft, they lose". The chain continues until someone loses. At that point, the chain resets, and the user who loses creates a new loss criteria.

Other rules because people don't read or don't use common sense:

- You are adding criteria to an existing criteria, not replacing or removing it. Unless you lose.
- No double posts.

Our first criteria is...

If the user below owns a baseball bat, they lose.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

adummy

I win, easy, hmm, if the person below's age is between 19 to 25 and has more then 2,400 posts then they lose
I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

Incendiary

Quote from: A-HadiI win, easy, hmm, if the person below's age is between 19 to 25 and has more then 2,400 posts then they lose
You didn't read the rules, did you? You're supposed to add to the criteria, not remove it. I'll restart.

If the user below has a Twitter account, they lose.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

PkmnQ

Win.

If the user below has a Twitter or wasteof account, they lose.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

adummy

Wait, I added to the criteria and you didn't say that a person can't post two times

Win.

If the user below has a Twitter or wasteof account or they play basketball, they lose.
I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Lose because wasteof.

If the user below has less than 1000 posts, they lose.
eh

PkmnQ

If the user below has less than 1000 posts or a post with a post ID less than 500000, they lose.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Incendiary

I'm not sure how to view the post ID besides the topic ID but I'm pretty sure it's a win.

If the person below has less than 1000 posts, has a post with a post ID less than 500 000 or has not created an "If this gets a post ID of #, we advance!" topic, they lose.

PkmnQ

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI'm not sure how to view the post ID besides the topic ID but I'm pretty sure it's a win.
Post ID 493259

I did the scrabble one, so reset.

If the person below has created a TBG bot, they lose.
Quine list

Incendiary

I won't bother making one for this site so...

If the person below has created a TBG bot or has never seen a 3D printer in person, they lose.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Both of these would cause me to lose anyway.

If the person below not visited Japan before, they lose.
eh

Incendiary

We have no money

If the person below has bought/installed a game and uninstalled (and maybe refunded) with less than 1 hour of playtime, they lose.

redgreenandblue

Lost easily

If the person below is on a bed at the time of reading this, they lose.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Win.

If the person below is on a bed or on a couch at the time of reading this, they lose.
eh

Incendiary

EZ dub.

If the person below is on a bed, couch or standing up at the time of reading this, they lose.

solitaire

LOESE!

if the person below has eaten beef at least once in the past 3 days, they lose

Byron_Inc_TBG

Win

If the person below has eaten beef or celery at least once in the past 3 days, they lose.
eh

Luigis_Pizza

Win

If the person below has eaten beef or celery at least once in the past 3 days or they play Roblox, they lose.
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

Lose. I have eaten beef and I used to play roblox.

If the person below has a beard, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win. I shave

If the person below has a beard or they have never watched anime, they lose.
Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Just shaved OMG HOW DO IGET RID OF FACIAL HAIR AAAAAA

If the person below has a beard or they have never watched anime or they don't own at least 1 stuffed toy, they lose.

Luigis_Pizza

Win. I have pokemon stuffed toys, why? I dont know

if the person below has a beard or they have never watched anime or they don't own at least 1 stuffed toy or they don't have a discord account, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Lose, no stuffed toy.

If the person below has extensions turned on for the TBGs, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

{removed - Curse Word} I even made my own one

If the person below is over 20 years old, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Win.

If the person below is over 20 years old or eating, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE