News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destruction

Started by redgreenandblue, Jun 18, 2024, 01:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Progress level 104
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

Progress level 105
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 106

I have a plan for later, but only if it needs to happen.
The Only Alliance That Matters
No agreements for now, but the reason for the name will become clear if it needs to be.

How to join:
Don't be part of any other alliance, quote this with the word "join".

Members:
PkmnQ
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 107
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 108
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 109
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 110
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 111
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 112
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Progress 1
Destruction 0

Wait when did this topic exist
eh

PkmnQ

Progress level 113
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 114
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 115
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 116
Quine list

Zan

I think the game is gonna end soon

Progress Level:    1
Destruction Level: 0
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Progress level 117
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 118
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 119
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 120
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 121
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 122
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 123
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Nothing ever happens
I use 1 destruction on @PkmnQ

Progress 13
Destruction 14

PkmnQ

There goes my funny thought of the game finishing without destruction every happening, that's a shame

Progress level 114
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 115
Quine list