News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Increasing loss criteria

Started by Incendiary, Dec 31, 2022, 01:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Win. It's quarter past 11 at night and i'm a minor

If the person below is over 20 years old or eating or is a new tbger, they lose.
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

You don't eat at quarter past 11?
Win, I just ate.

If the person below is over 20 years old or eating or is a new TBGer or don't have black hair, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

At night i dont eat, but my hair is brown, I am Luigi after all. Lose

If the person below joined in the month of February, they lose
Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

May
Win.

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win. Damn, that's dark... *someone loses*

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now or they gave less than 300 posts, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

inspired from this
Win.

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win. I only have 5gb a month i cant waste it.

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Again, thank goodness I have a discord account. Win.

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win? If it still says win then yes, nearly all my posts are stopped

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win. I'm in bed...

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, or they are playing a game in the background, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, or they are playing a game in the background, or they have no signature, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, or they are playing a game in the background, or they have no signature, or they have never made a TBG, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Zan

Win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, or they are playing a game in the background, or they have no signature, or they have never made a TBG, or they haven't ever read any of the bbcode tutorials here(the links below the reply area), they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

swin

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, or they are playing a game in the background, or they have no signature, or they have never made a TBG, or they haven't ever read any of the bbcode tutorials here(the links below the reply area), or they've broken a window before, they lose.

Luigis_Pizza

win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, or they are playing a game in the background, or they have no signature, or they have never made a TBG, or they haven't ever read any of the bbcode tutorials here(the links below the reply area), or they've broken a window before, or they are on their phone, they lose.
Nah I'd win

solitaire

win

If the person below me joined in the month of February, or had a dream where they killed someone in the span of 1 week ago to now, or they gave less than 300 posts, or they are using mobile data(or Hotspot), or they don't have a discord account, or if they get stopped by the 60 second demon whilst posting the post below me, or they currently have more than 100 browser tabs open, or they a missing tooth, or they are currently outside, or they are currently live with people other than their parents, siblings, or children, or they have played Fortnite before, or they are holding something other than the device that their post is being posted on, or they are on desktop, or they are not in a bedroom as of writing the next post, or they are playing a game in the background, or they have no signature, or they have never made a TBG, or they haven't ever read any of the bbcode tutorials here(the links below the reply area), or they've broken a window before, or they are on their phone, or they've played Minecraft in the past 3 days, they lose.

DifferentDance8

lose
what do i do if i lose again?
i had a complete motivation to come back to this site for whatever reason
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Zan

You just start the loss criterion from the start again.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE