News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pre-posted

Started by PkmnQ, Apr 28, 2022, 12:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

In this thread, all posts (except this one, otherwise there'd be no way for me to state the rules) have to be from an already existing post. However, that post cannot be your own. It has to be copied from someone else. That rule has been removed as I have violated. It may be re-added if exploited.

You can only use one post, and it has to contain all of it, including the BBCode, not just a single word or letter. You may remove quotes, however. You also cannot add anything into the post, including BBCode, except quotes from other posts in this topic and only this topic, and the link to the post you copied (see below), which is required.

Examples:
Quote from: LoremIpsum1.
Quote from: Someone_TBG2

link
Quote from: exitplantStop.

https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=63784
Quote from: Someone_TBGOkay

link
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Kuq Mujq Gho

In this thread, all posts (except this one, otherwise there'd be no way for me to state the rules) have to be from an already existing post. However, that post cannot be your own. It has to be copied from someone else.

You can only use one post, and it has to contain all of it, including the BBCode, not just a single word or letter. You also cannot add anything into the post, including BBCode, except quotes from other posts in this topic and only this topic, and the link to the post you copied (see below), which is required.

Examples:

link

link
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=629277
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Kuq Mujq Gho. Please call me "Gho".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quote from: TonyBrown148In this thread, all posts (except this one, otherwise there'd be no way for me to state the rules) have to be from an already existing post. However, that post cannot be your own. It has to be copied from someone else.

You can only use one post, and it has to contain all of it, including the BBCode, not just a single word or letter. You also cannot add anything into the post, including BBCode, except quotes from other posts in this topic and only this topic, and the link to the post you copied (see below), which is required.

Examples:

link

link
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=629277
funny.
Quine list

Kuq Mujq Gho

*See XKCD 1688.

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Kuq Mujq Gho

*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: PkmnQbump
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list