News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Increasing loss criteria

Started by Incendiary, Dec 31, 2022, 01:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DifferentDance8

lose

If you use Windows, you lose
i had a complete motivation to come back to this site for whatever reason
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Zan

Win

If the person below me uses windows or has a broken keyboard, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

DifferentDance8

win

If the person below me uses windows, has a broken keyboard, or does not have a steam account they lose
i had a complete motivation to come back to this site for whatever reason
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Zan

Technically win, I have a steam account, I just don't have steam.

If the person below me uses windows, has a broken keyboard, does not have a steam account, or has cats-eye(eyes that have colors other than black), they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

(NGV) You're not supposed to change existing criteria. Also, everyone's eyes have a colour other than black (usually)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Zan

<ngv>
Quote from: IncendiaryYou're not supposed to change existing criteria. Also, everyone's eyes have a colour other than black (usually)
Yes, but they call it black because it's a very dark color.

Did I mistakenly change existing criteria?</ngv>
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Quote from: Zan<ngv>
Quote from: IncendiaryYou're not supposed to change existing criteria. Also, everyone's eyes have a colour other than black (usually)

Yes, you changed it from "doesn't have a steam account" to "uses steam"
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Zan

Quote from: Incendiary
Quote from: Zan<ngv>

Yes, you changed it from "doesn't have a steam account" to "uses steam"
That was a mistake.
"And that's why you use the quote button, kids!"
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

Heh heh, I WILL NEVER PAY FOR MY OPERATING SYSTEM TO RUN A BIT OF CODE.
Win.

If TPBM uses non-free software, or they have never posted on this topic before, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

Bump

I just double posted......
I can double post if I'm bumping right?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

SuperKamekArea

windows vista doesn't cost money if you obtain it the right way so i win

tpbm loses if they use any non-free software, they have never posted on this topic before and uses an internet browser other than internet explorer 8 (no cost either) on windows vista with a 32-bit laptop that has 2gb of ram and a 93.1gb hdd at 5400rpm while in possession of a gameboy and a wii u
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Zan

No.

If TPBM joined more than 5 years ago, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Nope, almost 3.

If TPBM joined more than 5 years ago, and has more than 1 pet, they lose.
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

I have 0 pets.

If TPBM joined more than 5 years ago, has more than 1 pet, or has no BBCode in their signature, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Kurukuru

If TPBM joined more than 5 years ago, has more than 1 pet, has no BBCode in their signature, or doesn't have a sibling, they lose.
Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

I win.

If TPBM joined more than 5 years ago, has more than 1 pet, has no BBCode in their signature, doesn't have a sibling or owns more than 3 game consoles OR computers, they lose.

Luigis_Pizza

All Nintendo

If TPBM joined more than 5 years ago, has more than 1 pet, has no BBCode in their signature, doesn't have a sibling, owns more than 3 game consoles OR computers, or they have an emoji in their signature, they lose.
Nah I'd win

solitaire

lost :(

If TPBM has used a lawn mower before, they lose.

Luigis_Pizza

F

If TPBM has not beaten fnaf before, they lose
Nah I'd win

Byron_Inc_TBG

lose

If TPBM does not have any homework due, they lose.
eh

Zan

I have homework. Lots.

If TPBM does not have any homework due, or they have an image in their signature, they lose.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Kurukuru

If TPBM Doesn't have a Website connected to their account, they lose.
Nah I'd win

Incendiary

A

If TPBM Doesn't have a Website connected to their account or hasn't cleaned their computer in 6 months, they lose.

Zan

0 websites

If TPBM is using a school computer, they lose
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE