News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

- Forming GAME IS YOU/PUSH/PULL would make it behave similarly to the way LEVEL reacts to those properties. Never mind.

- Forming GAME IS HOT would not cause any effects within the level, but would affect other windows.

- If GAME is transformed, the entire window is turned into the icon of that object. The window inherits any rules applied to the object in that window's level, but will no longer respond to rules applied to GAME.

- Time between windows moves at its own pace, unless a level is under the influence of LEVEL IS AUTO. Pressing a key will only affect the active window. Individual levels can still be paused to halt the effects of LEVEL IS AUTO.

- After a window is transformed, the rules in the level behind it are still checked whenever the window is stimulated. If the object that the window transformed into is REVERTed, it transforms back into a normal level. If the level is AUTO, the rules will constantly be checked.

- For conditional rules such as GAME ON X IS Y, the window will ignore the level inside of it. Instead, it will scan the desktop around it for other game windows.

- While it is possible to transform windows into text using GAME IS TEXT and GAME WRITE X, it isn't possible to form rules in the exaverse without operators.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

Quote from: Orb Fish on Sep 09, 2024, 07:41:55 AM- While it is possible to transform windows into text using GAME IS TEXT and GAME WRITE X, it isn't possible to form rules in the exaverse without operators.
Metatext users when text_text_is:
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Zan on Sep 08, 2024, 04:24:15 PM
Quote from: Luigis_Pizza link=msg=691315 date=2006 honda civic

I prestiged egg inc
How far are you now
Zan you have quoted and asked the wrong question... you have initiated Luigi's Sad Story about his egg inc...

In the third month of this year, my phone ran out of battery late one night. I put it on the charger and went to bed. When I awoke the following morning, it had not charged, and there was no way to turn it on. Pissed off that I couldn't listen to Eminem or Linkin Park on the way to school, I left it at home, making sure to connect it to the charger. When I arrived home, it was still dead. After about 1 week of not being able to turn it on, we brought it to a samsung store and asked them to take a look at it. They opened it up, and claimed it was water damaged and was not under warranty. Having owned the phone for 3 *ing months, I was down $450 and now have regressed to using the phone I originally had that my brother had taken over. I don't know if I backed up my save on Egg Inc., but my brothers game was now on this phone. I have since lost my game on my dead phone. SO short answer, I have no clue, but I was on rocket fuel so I could do the exploration thingy. I might try to recover it but I don't think I can...

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Gilbert189

what if I postbot ~5k posts of daily leaderboards from mID 3 to present here

PkmnQ

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Sep 09, 2024, 10:43:26 AMwhat if I postbot ~5k posts of daily leaderboards from mID 3 to present here
do it on the post ID hub I guess?
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

donotforgetmycode

rules for minty decimal
Minty decimal is a system based on balanced ternary, but it's base 10 instead of base 3. Instead of using digits from 0 to 9, the digits go from -1 to 8, and -1 is written "T" and pronounced "min" (short for "minus one"). T0 (-10) is pronounced "minty", but 1T (9) is pronounced "nine" instead of "minteen", similar to how 11 is pronounced "eleven" instead of "oneteen". For example, the numbers from 1 to 20 are as follows: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1T, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 2T, 20. You can represent any negative number without using the negative symbol. For example, -561 is T44T ("min thousand four hundred and forty min").

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quine list

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

Orb Fish

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

ooh Mr. H is it time for the big blockbuster ending?!?!?
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Incendiary

Taking advantage of this period of time where I can use the TBGs and it's not blocked.
IT department manager, if you're reading this, I hope you stub your toe in the middle of the night.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quote from: Incendiary on Sep 11, 2024, 01:21:53 PMTaking advantage of this period of time where I can use the TBGs and it's not blocked.
IT department manager, if you're reading this, I hope you stub your toe in the middle of the night.
Whoever that is sounds like a cold bowl of soup
Quine list

solitaire

realicraft

Incendiary

Quote from: PkmnQ on Sep 11, 2024, 01:27:16 PM
Quote from: Incendiary on Sep 11, 2024, 01:21:53 PMTaking advantage of this period of time where I can use the TBGs and it's not blocked.
Whoever that is sounds like a cold bowl of soup
Access was swiftly taken from me. I will never forgive them.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb