News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

Quote from: Orb Fish on Sep 11, 2024, 08:32:36 AM
Quote from: solitaire on Sep 11, 2024, 08:22:17 AMthere was a bobcat outside
Did you capture it with the intent to sell it on EBay? /j
i will do this next time i see one /srs

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

ChaoticControversies

I got ip blocked on scratch, bruh ☠

what did I do???
raiden - they/them

Orb Fish

Quote from: ChaoticControversies on Sep 13, 2024, 03:08:43 AMI got ip blocked on scratch, bruh ☠

what did I do???
If you suddenly get IP banned out of the blue, chances are that your internet provider just happened to switch to an IP address that Scratch has blocked. As long as you weren't actively ban evading, you should be fine. Just wait for your IP address to cycle, connect to cellular or a different WiFi network, use a VPN, etc.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Prince

Luigis_Pizza

This site is getting boring lately... nothing happening
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

I hope my RP catches on SO I have something to do everyday
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

ChaoticControversies

Quote from: Orb Fish on Sep 13, 2024, 04:08:40 AM
Quote from: ChaoticControversies on Sep 13, 2024, 03:08:43 AMI got ip blocked on scratch, bruh ☠

what did I do???
If you suddenly get IP banned out of the blue, chances are that your internet provider just happened to switch to an IP address that Scratch has blocked. As long as you weren't actively ban evading, you should be fine. Just wait for your IP address to cycle, connect to cellular or a different WiFi network, use a VPN, etc.
oh, thank you. I'm unbanned now
raiden - they/them

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Orb Fish

A21
B22
C23
D31
E32
F33
G41
H42
I43
J51
K52
L53
M61
N62
O63
P71
Q72
R73
S74
T81
U82
V83
W91
X92
Y93
Z94
!13
?14
/16
"17
:18
;19
&20
(24
)25
$27
[28
]29
@30
$34
%35
{36
}37
^38
~39
$40
+44
=45
_47
48<
49>
Cantiviler: "Stand back, everybody. I know regular expressions."

Icelandic Waters: "Actually, we don't..."

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

ChaoticControversies

raiden - they/them

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb