News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Hashed text, no reason to attempt to decode
3ee87a9a2b016cf4a898461fd48a85df9e56c13e16e56b9a1ff61ad324c49889cccb9f9089321379671cb7add1545a74bcdd1ed84212f6c64507efcf02c612ca
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Aug 16, 2024, 12:27:59 AMSylver coinage seems interesting
A5
  B2
    A1
    A3
      B1
  B3
    A1
    A2
      B1
  B4
    A1
    A2
      B1
      B3
        A1
    A3
      B1
      B2
        A1
    A6
      B1
      B2
        A1
        A3
          B1
      B3
        A1
        A2
          B1
  B6 (more to be found)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

random tbger ewow fact:
as of ewow 5, realicraft has the 3rd most similar stats to carykh
coincidentally, carykh has the 3rd most dissimilar stats to gilbert

sauce https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ST5nIdKj6pRS_hG_5xT3zSg-zil3AJBpSO6ZqWr-avw/edit?gid=732711885#gid=732711885
bomb

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Aug 15, 2024, 01:05:54 PMnow what
(Leaving + for when I'm at home and can think)
Alright time to do that I guess
Quine list

PkmnQ

# stanza n
0 table
3 push 1
2 pop-goto n+3
halt
halt

# stanza n+3
2 table
0 push 0
2 pop-goto n+5
0 push 1
2 pop-goto n+5

# stanza n+5
2 table
3 push 0
2 pop-goto n+5
1 pop-goto n+7

# stanza n+7
1 table
2 pop-goto n+10
2 pop-goto n+12
# this stanza should never run
halt

# stanza n+10, positive
2 table
# ???
# ???

# stanza n+12, negative
2 table
# ???
# ???

# stanza n+14, add
3 table
# ???
# ???

# stanza n+16, subtract
3 table
# ???
# ???
Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

realicraft

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
The message body was left empty.

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Fourth one is way harder, I'll leave that one for later
Quine list

Zan

The sky is a trinker again
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

No notification?
(maybe ping @solitaire? I think I pinged her last time)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list