News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

a365673107926abe29d05b861bbbb5cfa7b48f245efcd9e2d3d2367766e3d924c0c067dd3b4da0de9113cb29be25e9aa
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

Days with thunder but without rain are weird
I don't know if I want more of them or less of them
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

@donotforgetmycode it is very cool (it is up to you to figure out what "it" means here)
Quine list

donotforgetmycode

Quote from: PkmnQ on Aug 19, 2024, 09:08:31 PM@donotforgetmycode it is very cool (it is up to you to figure out what "it" means here)
Assuming you're referring to what I think you're referring to, thanks!

On an unrelated note, I Wanna Lockpick

realicraft

Spoiler title (optional)
Spoiler title (optional)

Byron_Inc_TBG

possibly
bomb

realicraft

Byron_Inc_TBG

still waiting for ewow table
bomb

Zan

I'm surprised that my post per day is still 24.8 I was thinking it would be 23 by now
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

Also is AvM still a thing
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

The last episode I watched was about some other orange guy and there was this orchestral pigstep
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

I wanted to do 32 posts a day
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

I forgot I set my name as Sherlock Holmes
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan