News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Community Garden

Started by redgreenandblue, Mar 27, 2024, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Quote from: donotforgetmycode on Apr 03, 2024, 05:33:11 AMI have a question: How long exactly does it take for a tree to die? If you plant a tree on the 31st of January and don't water it, will it die on the 28th of February or the 4th of March?
In this case it will die on March 1st. I want to make it easy for people to tell when their tree dies so I think it should be on the same date of the next month, but in the case that day does not exist it will happen on the first day of the following month.
Same goes for Cactus (though with less ambiguity). If you last watered your cactus at 3 PM on a Thursday it will die on 3 PM of the next Thursday.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: realicraft on Apr 03, 2024, 05:39:44 AMi turn basic a, basic b, basic c, basic d, and basic e into compost

current compost: 5
the compost:
🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫

you actually get 1 compost point per day the plant has been alive so you now have 22 compost!

...this would make the next plant be revealed sooner than I am ready for so I am going to wait for another user to get to 20 compost in order to reveal it if that is ok.

realicraft

Quote from: redgreenandblue on Apr 03, 2024, 06:23:52 AM
Quote from: realicraft on Apr 03, 2024, 05:39:44 AMi turn basic a, basic b, basic c, basic d, and basic e into compost

current compost: 5
the compost:
🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫

you actually get 1 compost point per day the plant has been alive so you now have 22 compost!

...this would make the next plant be revealed sooner than I am ready for so I am going to wait for another user to get to 20 compost in order to reveal it if that is ok.

i see

i water a patch of dirt

current compost: 22
now circles are one compost and squares are five:
🟫🟫🟫🟫🟤🟤

Zan

Please please please tell me I can compost Mariana
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Zan on Apr 03, 2024, 06:56:16 AMPlease please please tell me I can compost Mariana
You can compost Mariana

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

redgreenandblue

that's 2 compost :)

I water 𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

I water

Can I compost other people's dead plants
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Zan on Apr 03, 2024, 07:08:02 AMCan I compost other people's dead plants
Not for now but I agree this should be added after a certain time period.

I water Input

Zan

Why am I the only one who voted no
I water :|
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

Quote from: Zan on Apr 03, 2024, 07:11:49 AMWhy am I the only one who voted no
I water :|
because everyone else voted yes

i water a patch of dirt

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Joyous Theta

I'm going to plant a cactus named Wicker and water it.

Wish there was a view of the garden.

List of Plants
Bogus (Basic Plant): 7 days
Watered as of 04/02

Wicker (Cactus): 0 days
Watered as of 04/02

solitaire

i water 𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹

64lu

sigh... i water my child aaron
lalala

64lu

also i compost please don't water me!
lalala

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

I compost Hard Mode and water Can't Ignore Nothing
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

realicraft

why is wicker not linked in the first post

i water a patch of dirt

(also dead plants should probably indicate if they've been composted)

Joyous Theta

Quote from: realicraft on Apr 03, 2024, 05:00:22 PMwhy is wicker not linked in the first post
I would assume because they forgot.

I water aaron and compost Bogus while I'm here.

List of Plants
Wicker (Cactus): 1 day
Watered as of 04/02

Compost: 7

solitaire

i water 𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹