News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Community Garden

Started by redgreenandblue, Mar 27, 2024, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

Zan

i water
Ninaj'd
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

redgreenandblue

it appears there has been a drought

basic a
:)
and Hard Mode

are casualties.

I water Basic C'd

realicraft

nooooooo  :(

i water a patch of dirt

realicraft

redgreenandblue

solitaire

i water 𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹

PkmnQ

Quote from: redgreenandblue on Apr 02, 2024, 11:01:22 AMit appears there has been a drought

basic a
:)
and Hard Mode

are casualties.

I water Basic C'd
no :(

i plant :|, the next smiley in succession, and Can't Ignore Nothing, my second favorite world 6 level
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Joyous Theta

I don't think I'll be watering Bogus after this considering I'm going to have access to a not nearly as high commitment plant.

But I am watering them right now.

List of Plants
Bogus (Basic Plant): 7 days
Watered as of 04/02

realicraft

Joyous Theta

You know what, it's been a while so I'll also water Nikola while I'm here.

Somebody should probably water 𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹 it only has an hour left to live.

List of Plants
Bogus (Basic Plant): 7 days
Watered as of 04/02

realicraft

i water 𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

redgreenandblue

I water a patch of dirt

realicraft

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

I water Can't Ignore Nothing
Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

redgreenandblue

A few people unlocked the cactus so I am rolling out an update.

Changelog v1.1

• Basic plants now last 30 hours without water instead of 24 (5/8 gardeners voted yes on this).
  • You can now only plant one seed per post.
  • Changed the Tree so that each user may have 1 at a time.
  • New poll: Should the Cactus be unlocked by default?. The result of this poll will be incorporated into the game.
  • Bamboo Plant Revealed
    • Locked until a user has 3 different plants last at least a week.
    • Can be leveled up so that it permanently lasts 1 extra day without water (starts at 1 day, just like the basic plant). "I level up [insert bamboo name here], it is now level 2."
    • This ability can only be used once every 7 days (but it can be done for the first time immediately after planting a bamboo seed).
  • Compost ability added
    • At any time you may compost one of your own plants.
    • This kills the plant and you get one compost point per day it has been alive.
    • If one of your plants died due to other reasons you may compost it within a week.
    • Try to keep track of your own compost points if you want to grow a new type of plant...
  • New mystery plant. Locked until someone has 20 compost points.

----

If the compost thing seems complicated you are still able to play the game without paying any attention to it.

donotforgetmycode

I think these are good changes.
I have a question: How long exactly does it take for a tree to die? If you plant a tree on the 31st of January and don't water it, will it die on the 28th of February or the 4th of March?

I water John Johnson.

realicraft

i turn basic a, basic b, basic c, basic d, and basic e into compost

current compost: 5
the compost:
🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫

realicraft