News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
this is cursed
I never understood using the 3.0 forum theme. I hated it. But now that I'm seeing it here, for some reason I like it?
you wouldn't want to see the header or the footer

update button.css and we have a deal
eh

PkmnQ

And make the header slightly larger so the Last visit fits.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Gilbert189

I was thinking of implementing a BL parser again, but not like last time which is just a find and replace bodge.

I'm thinking LR or LL parser but I can't grasp it

And I remembered shunting yards exists

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI was thinking of implementing a BL parser again, but not like last time which is just a find and replace bodge.

LR? LL?
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

everyone's talking about emerald armour/tools, but why is nobody talking about coal armour/tools
it'll be worthless
eh

Gilbert189

(̀•◡́•) <- Clicky
╭─Λ───────────────────────────╮
│ I see what you did there... │
╰─────────────────────────────╯

Gilbert189

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI was thinking of implementing a BL parser again, but not like last time which is just a find and replace bodge.

LR? LL?

see the links

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

you can now say whatever you want on scratch without getting a mute

realicraft

fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

realicraft

sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

Nickel28

Quote from: realicraft/nickel help
Commands
/nickel deposit
Deposits money to Nickel.

/nickel requests, /nickel request
Processes requests.
Commands:
accept: Accepts requests.
deny: Deletes unwanted requests. THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE!
list: List requests.
renew: Renew a request.
Usage: /nickel request command [ID]

/nickel help
Shows help.

/nickel open, /nickel join, /nickel create
Opens a Nickel account.

/nickel leave, /nickel delete
Request to close a Nickel account.

/nickel secret, /nickel egg
This command has not been documented yet, but if you give it a message, it might answer you...

/nickel user
Gives user information.

/nickel transfer
Transfers money to someone else.
Info
For more infomation on Nickel, visit [link here]
[/nickel call] is temporarily disabled.

realicraft

sign this petition

Nickel28

Quote from: realicraft/nickel user
While interpreting that command, an error occurred:
TypeError: user() missing 1 required positional argument: 'user'
[/nickel call] is temporarily disabled.

realicraft

Bad news: it looks like, when I copied Nihonium's files to my external hard drive, only one file actually copied, so instead of Nihonium, I'll be running "Nihonium Lite".

Due to this, TGOHNRADFYASWH will be on hold, and Nihonium will be limited to this thread.
sign this petition

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

i'm having dinner right now, nihonium lite will exist in a few hours
sign this petition

Incendiary

Quote from: realicraftBad news: it looks like, when I copied Nihonium's files to my external hard drive, only one file actually copied, so instead of Nihonium, I'll be running "Nihonium Lite".

Due to this, TGOHNRADFYASWH will be on hold, and Nihonium will be limited to this thread.
F
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Nickel28
Quote from: realicraft/nickel user
While interpreting that command, an error occurred:
TypeError: user() missing 1 required positional argument: 'user'
@Gilbert make that default to the poster
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGa