News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Nihonium

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGnh!estimate
Est. Completion Date: Feb 03, 2023 03:28:07 PM
Previous Estimates:
(Dec 29, 2021 05:00:50 PM) Feb 09, 2024 12:52:34 PM
(Dec 29, 2021 09:31:41 PM) Sep 03, 2023 04:49:51 PM
(Dec 30, 2021 03:48:58 PM) Dec 18, 2023 05:48:58 AM
(Dec 31, 2021 11:41:11 AM) Mar 08, 2023 02:31:13 PM
(Jan 02, 2022 04:41:17 PM) Mar 10, 2023 02:42:22 PM
(Jan 03, 2022 06:34:14 PM) Feb 20, 2023 04:27:37 PM
(Jan 06, 2022 09:19:13 PM) Jan 12, 2023 04:47:19 PM
(Jan 08, 2022 06:49:35 PM) Jan 09, 2023 07:05:41 AM
(Jan 09, 2022 12:20:32 AM) Jan 04, 2023 02:06:44 PM
(Jan 14, 2022 09:17:42 PM) Feb 05, 2023 12:47:05 AM
(Jan 20, 2022 06:49:18 PM) Feb 28, 2023 02:13:53 PM
(Jan 23, 2022 11:44:28 AM) Feb 23, 2023 07:05:35 PM
(Feb 01, 2022 06:19:52 PM) Feb 04, 2023 11:08:52 AM
(Feb 01, 2022 06:19:52 PM) Feb 04, 2023 11:08:52 AM
(Feb 06, 2022 12:08:16 PM) Dec 29, 2022 03:35:52 PM
(Feb 12, 2022 05:40:06 PM) Dec 22, 2022 08:07:29 AM
(Feb 20, 2022 02:36:23 PM) Dec 28, 2022 02:04:29 AM
(Feb 23, 2022 06:51:06 PM) Jan 03, 2023 04:29:22 AM
(Feb 23, 2022 07:21:08 PM) Dec 17, 2022 03:30:20 AM
(Feb 24, 2022 06:10:01 PM) Dec 12, 2022 12:31:44 AM
(Feb 26, 2022 08:07:45 PM) Dec 13, 2022 06:28:34 PM
(Feb 28, 2022 07:28:29 PM) Dec 08, 2022 11:45:05 PM
(Mar 01, 2022 05:32:47 PM) Dec 08, 2022 06:44:03 PM
(Mar 06, 2022 12:13:47 PM) Dec 12, 2022 05:16:22 PM
(Mar 18, 2022 10:27:03 PM) Jan 03, 2023 08:59:12 PM
(Mar 21, 2022 04:41:02 PM) Jan 09, 2023 11:11:25 PM
(Mar 27, 2022 02:01:17 PM) Jan 25, 2023 12:53:29 PM
(Mar 30, 2022 05:54:24 PM) Feb 04, 2023 11:14:22 PM
(Apr 02, 2022 12:30:26 PM) Feb 09, 2023 12:27:22 PM
(Apr 03, 2022 11:32:04 AM) Jan 30, 2023 05:20:56 AM
(Apr 05, 2022 07:21:32 PM) Feb 02, 2023 02:23:21 AM
(Apr 05, 2022 07:21:32 PM) Feb 02, 2023 02:23:21 AM
(Apr 07, 2022 05:35:35 PM) Feb 03, 2023 04:09:14 AM
(Apr 08, 2022 05:09:08 PM) Feb 03, 2023 07:55:10 AM
(Apr 09, 2022 02:01:15 PM) Feb 03, 2023 02:08:27 AM
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

realicraft

New rule in FS3:
6) After making a post with gameplay value, you cannot make another post with gameplay value for an hour.
This is to allow ample time for Blocking an attack.
You can also now block even if there's a post in the way (but not if there are two or more posts in the way.)
I'm also thinking of adding a "Block Chance" stat to shields that gives a small chance for you to automatically block attacks, though it'll probably be rare (probably at most a 15% or 20% chance with a Hardite shield).
(This does not apply to previous turns, but it does apply to this turn; Byron, you might want to move your post.)
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Orb Fish

[8:02:17 PM] <+LandonHere> FS3 is the sort of roleplay that you would probably need to pull an all-nighter on before joiningYes, I'm still considering joining FS3. And that isn't an insult, that's me noting FS3's complexity.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
I think I've seen this photo many years ago. Where did you find it?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: realicraft(This does not apply to previous turns, but it does apply to this turn; Byron, you might want to move your post.)
I'd make it effective next turn onwards, but ok
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Question: Why is the hex code #abc short for #abcabc instead of #aabbcc
eh

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGQuestion: Why is the hex code #abc short for #abcabc instead of #aabbcc
where is it short for #abcabc
i've only seen it be short for #aabbcc
sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: realicraft
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGQuestion: Why is the hex code #abc short for #abcabc instead of #aabbcc
where is it short for #abcabc
i've only seen it be short for #aabbcc
i guess that's me remembering the wrong thing then
eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

[(0[0]+[])[5]+(0[0]+[])[1]+({}+[])[5]+(find()+[])[2]+(0[0]+[])[0]+(0[0]+[])[2]+(0[0]+[])[3]+(find()+[])[3]](0)this is a string that can be made from []+
painfully, but it can be done
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]]ok this is Array.find stringified
it will be used a lot
Quine list

PkmnQ

"["+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0[0]+[])[5]+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0[0]+[])[1]+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"{}+[])[5]+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"find"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+")+[])[2]+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0[0]+[])[0]+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0[0]+[])[2]+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0[0]+[])[3]+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"find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just one character and it's already terribly long

this is a great sign
Quine list

PkmnQ

you know what i'm gonna use /// to replace the characters
"["+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"5"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"1"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"{"+"}"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"5"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+")"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"2"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"2"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"3"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+")"+"+"+"["+"]"+")"+"["+"3"+"]"+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+")"
Quine list

PkmnQ

"["+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"["+"5"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"["+"1"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"{"+"}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f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+"["+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"["+"2"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"["+"2"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"["+"0"+"]"+"+"+"["+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"["+"3"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+"["+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"["+"3"+"]"+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]
Quine list

PkmnQ

[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"1"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"{"+"}"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+"]"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+"]"+"]"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]
Quine list

PkmnQ

[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"1"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"{"+"}"+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]ok i'm done using Array.prototype.find
now the only characters left are numbers, "+", and "f"+"i"+"n"+"d"
i'll do "f"+"i"+"n"+"d" first
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"1"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"f"+"i"+"n"+"d"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]
Quine list

PkmnQ

[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"1"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"+"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]next is the +'s
Quine list

PkmnQ

[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"1"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"5"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"2"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[+[[++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[+[]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"3"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]+"0"+[[][[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]+[[][[]]+[]][+[]][++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]]]+[]][+[]][[++[+[]][+[]]]+[++[++[++[++[+[]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]][+[]]]]now it's just the numbers
Quine list

realicraft

just so you guys know, the skeledop for turn 69 will be on monday
sign this petition