News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

solitaire

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQ

i don't think median blur fits in this definition
yes they are degradation but it's intended to be a degradation
the others are unintended
ok i'll try that again
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

Gilbert189

ok let me extend the statement

the others are unintended or intended due to technical limitations or reasons

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ
i went along the lines of the cropped out iOS image menu there
Quine list

Gilbert189

ok let me amend the statement yet again

the others are unintended due to an accident or some technical limitations or reasons

solitaire

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

solitaire

i retrieved this from one of the old pokemon topics
Quote from: nihonium+March 2 - Landon|April 1 - Twilight|Jun 23 - Reali|Jun 29 - Gilbert|Aug 9 - solitare|Sept 11 - Cheesy|Sep 20 - TonyBrown148|Oct 07 - PkmnQ|Nov 21 - Byron|
rotom mow, diggersby, terrakion, carbink, azumarill, claydol, girafarig, marshadow, impidimp

a

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

Quote from: awesometheshawn
Quote from: solitare
Quote from: nihonium+March 2 - Landon|April 1 - Twilight|Jun 23 - Reali|Jun 29 - Gilbert|Aug 9 - solitare|Sept 11 - Cheesy|Sep 20 - TonyBrown148|Oct 07 - PkmnQ|Nov 21 - Byron|
diglett, diglett, diglett, diglett, diglett, diglett, diglett, diglett, diglett

a
fixed
whomst've

Orb Fish

:o
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.