News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

IncendiaryGaming owns the moon

Started by redgreenandblue, Sep 07, 2020, 11:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

I am offering a trade for the moon by trading the evil Wii's home planet
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PkmnQ

I find all of the documents showing IG owns the moon, and have an accident that involves a vat of acid, which results in the documents no longer existing.
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: PkmnQI find all of the documents showing IG owns the moon, and have an accident that involves a vat of acid, which results in the documents no longer existing.
Does IG still own moon then:|
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PkmnQ

No, why would he? I own the moon.
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Incendiary

Quote from: PkmnQNo, why would he? I own the moon.
Assuming genders I see
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Why do pronouns even have genders anyway
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

BronyTown187

Brony Anagram Town | Pinkie Pie | Lyra Heartstring | Cutie Marxist
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

PkmnQ

I keep the documents saying that I own pluto in a heavily-guarded-by-robots area of the moon. The robots are incorporated into the moon, so cannot be crushed. The robots are also fireproof, waterproof, blastproof, are not connected to the internet so cannot be hacked, and shoot gasoline at anyone who comes anywhere in a 5 mile radius. Including upwards.

Anyways, I won't accept any offers for pluto, but if I see a very good offer not from IG, I will give the moon to the offerer.
Quine list

Tymewalk

I have half a bagel, will you give me the moon for that?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
high tide jammin' salmon junction is PAIN

Joyous Theta

I don't think you own the moon, but then again I suppose "the moon" could just refer to literally any moon in the universe.

SuperKamekArea

As long as you have the moon, i will place more IE ads in my posts here starting with 1 ad here (best viewed with ie ad)
Best viewed with...
I will add more internet explorer ads until you give the moon to someone else, seriously, you got the moon by modifying documents, PkmnQ.
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

IG doesn't own the moon, I do. That doesn't have documents stating that that owns the moon.

Oh, by the way, the moon is worth about 17231071429 cans of mushroom soup. I'm fine with less, though.
Quine list

Starmeadows

I'll divvy 49% ownership of the moon to anyone who goes to war with me over this

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQIG doesn't own the moon, I do.
Quine list

Starmeadows

I don't care who owns the moon, I'll sic my armies on both of you

PkmnQ

I have an army of millions of exploding robots, are you sure you want to do that?
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

I will trade the moon for 1.7231071429E+307 cans of mushroom soup, and 1.7231071429E+307 microwave lasagnas, please
Best viewed with...
Internet Explorer + Windows 8.
The browser perfect for touch

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

It will take a bit of time to prepare for the trade
Quine list

Joyous Theta

Quote from: redgreenandblueIncendiaryGaming can do whatever they want with the moon, including giving it away. If you have a dream of owning the moon you will have to speak with IncendiaryGaming.

Seems pretty official to me, but I guess if you can just claim to own the moon then I can claim that the moon belongs to everyone and establish a pizza chain on it that uses moon cheese for the pizzas instead of normal cheese.

SuperKamekArea

but PkmnQ modified the documents to own the moon!
Best viewed with...
Internet Explorer + Windows 8.
The browser perfect for touch

Joyous Theta

I dunno the thread title and OP says pretty clearly that IncineraryGaming owns the moon I don't think they actually modified them.

It sounds like you might be getting scammed?

Prism

IncendiaryGaming, I believe that on the nineteenth of November in the year 2020, you DM'ed me over Discord talking about my reception of the Moon. I have written evidence of it right here:

Now, could you please finish this transaction? It would be horrible to see your promise broken.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

sparkycinnamon

Alright, I own Jupiter now.

I am willing to provide some of the land on Jupiter to others, for a price, of course.

The Great Red Spot is off-limits, though. That's for experimental testing.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)