News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

IncendiaryGaming owns the moon

Started by redgreenandblue, Sep 07, 2020, 11:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

IncendiaryGaming has legal ownership of the moon*

above is an actual image of the moon, which is owned by incendiaryiaming

IncendiaryGaming can do whatever they want with the moon, including giving it away. If you have a dream of owning the moon you will have to speak with IncendiaryGaming.

Moon acquisitions
redgreenandblue - September 6th, 2020 (moon's creation)
realicraft - September 7th, 2020 (they said please)
Heathcliffe - September 7th, 2020 (traded for mercury)
DeepFriedBacon/IncendiaryGaming - September 9th, 2020 (traded for a diamond planet)

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

realicraft

I'm guessing we're supposed to try and obtain ownership of the moon from rgb.

Can I please have the moon?

PkmnQ

Hey rgb can I launch a robot onto the moon?
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Incendiary

That's not true, according to the outer space treaty, nobody can own the moon.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TheLetterThorn

If I can have the moon, I will give you really tasty cake.

Byron_Inc_TBG

If I can have the moon, you can have all moons of Saturn. I just wanted the Earth's moon.
bomb

sparkycinnamon

THIS IS A ROBBERY EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP GIVE ME THE MOON
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SausageMcSauce

Due to unforseen circumstances, you have to pay a tax for owning the moon. It is the same as the price for the moon.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

redgreenandblue

your offers are enticing, but I shall give the moon the realicraft as they are the only one who said please.
If you would still like to own the moon you should go to realicraft, as they now control its fate.

Here are the necessary legal documents:

SausageMcSauce

Carmes Inc, by request of the several governments, has to sieze the moon because of alien evidence they need to control to stop the world from being destroyed.

(end of actual post)

Also, I think there needs to be a timeline of who owned the moon and when.

Also, what would happen if the owner of the moon goes inactive and cannot respond to requests to giving the moon?

realicraft

I will unfortunately not give the moon to Carmes Inc. However, I give them permission to take the alien evidence and a single rock. And only those.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: SausageMcSauceAlso, I think there needs to be a timeline of who owned the moon and when.
good idea
Quote from: SausageMcSauceAlso, what would happen if the owner of the moon goes inactive and cannot respond to requests to giving the moon?
then that user will own the moon permanently :P

SausageMcSauce

What if the moon was cloned, send realicraft and the moon they currently own into a parallel universe where they still have the moon (but a copy of realicraft would still exist in the main universe) and then I can get the moon?

realicraft

Then I would own the clone*.

*this sentence not legally binding

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

TheLetterThorn

Hey realicraft. I'm in legal possession of the planet Mercury, but I'd really rather have the moon. Might I interest you in making a trade?

realicraft

Quote from: HeathcliffeHey realicraft. I'm in legal possession of the planet Mercury, but I'd really rather have the moon. Might I interest you in making a trade?
Ok, sure. Here are the legal documents

Incendiary

Please may I have the moon?

I'll trade your favourite moon from Jupiter for the moon.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TheLetterThorn

Tempting, but I'm very happy with this moon. It's inspired so many songs, you know.

PkmnQ

Heathcliffe can i launch a robot to the moon
Quine list

TheLetterThorn

PkmnQ

The reason is in Esperanto, and I'm too busy to translate it myself.

Ni ne estas fremduloj al amo
Vi scias la regulojn kaj ankaŭ mi
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'll scold redgreenandblue for not being up-to-date and still writes "Healthcliffe" as your username. Also, I'll trade the Andromeda galaxy for the moon. Please?
bomb