News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Hexavalent Monitor

Hi guys. I am new to this website but I hope I can have fun here.
Blee!

as a very wise man once said, "Sample Text"

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Europe2048

Hello, I'm new here :)
Hope you have a great day!
Tessa said to the young man:
What is your name
The young man replied:
I'm Sam.

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Europe2048 on Mar 31, 2024, 07:06:24 PMHello, I'm new here :)
Hope you have a great day!
Never seen again... but welcome
Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

busy

hi

how do you set a profile picture

Zan

Quote from: busy on Apr 28, 2024, 03:55:22 AMhi

Pretty sure new TBGers can't.
You need to get 21 posts first.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

JakubMzTrencina

you have to become a TBGer by making 21 posts
i never knew my little pony was made in Flash
oh also i am male

Europe2048

You'll need 21 posts for that.
Tessa said to the young man:
What is your name
The young man replied:
I'm Sam.

Fustavo Gring

I am legitamate business man

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

realicraft

fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: realicraft on May 24, 2024, 12:14:52 PM
Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 11:38:30 AM
Quote from: Fustavo Gring on May 24, 2024, 11:36:39 AMI am legitamate business man

Yes.
so what's this bot for?
I haven't decided yet, I just didn't want to forget the name, as it was much better than the other idea I had (Walter White.... get it... I switched the letters around...)
Nah I'd win

PkmnQ

Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 12:26:24 PM
Quote from: Fustavo Gring on May 24, 2024, 11:36:39 AMI am legitamate business man

Yes.
so what's this bot for?
I haven't decided yet, I just didn't want to forget the name, as it was much better than the other idea I had (Walter White.... get it... I switched the letters around...)
Whalter Wite
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: PkmnQ on May 24, 2024, 12:28:15 PM
Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 12:26:24 PM

Yes.
so what's this bot for?
Whalter Wite
I wanted to stick with tradition...

I was thinking maybe a music or food bot? Possibly business related?
Nah I'd win

PkmnQ

Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 12:32:02 PMI wanted to stick with tradition...
I would've done Frustavo Ging instead of Fustavo Gring, then it wouldn't even be breaking tradition
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: PkmnQ on May 24, 2024, 12:45:47 PM
Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 12:32:02 PMI wanted to stick with tradition...
I would've done Frustavo Ging instead of Fustavo Gring, then it wouldn't even be breaking tradition
No, because Gaul is only the first letter
Nah I'd win

PkmnQ

Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 12:47:13 PM
Yes, but that's the incorrect way to spoonerism, an actual spoonerism cares about sounds, not letters
Quine list

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: PkmnQ on May 24, 2024, 12:52:17 PM
Yes, but that's the incorrect way to spoonerism, an actual spoonerism cares about sounds, not letters
I am not a spoonerism, and I do not care about sounds, but instead letters, I wanna keep it like that
Nah I'd win

realicraft

Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 01:25:02 PM
I am not a spoonerism, and I do not care about sounds, but instead letters, I wanna keep it like that
(⤷ Courtesy link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoonerism)
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: realicraft on May 24, 2024, 02:08:35 PM
Quote from: PhantomLuigi on May 24, 2024, 01:25:02 PM
(⤷ Courtesy link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoonerism)
lol nice example image
Nah I'd win

adummy

Well I am not new but I haven't visited this site in a year. Or well close. Hello. Please ignore all my posts before this, since I want to start fresh here.

(I tried to make a new account but I didn't get the activation code — Are new registrations turned off? Or is something else the case?)
I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

adummy

Wow, a lot has changed. Different forums, BBCode now works here, and that's the summary I suppose.
I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!