News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocola

TheGlassPenguin

Quote from: chocolaummm hi! I am new ~
hello :)
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

Zan

I just got here today. I'm pretty active on the Scratch forums, so I thought why not here. And the topic/games are more interesting than I imagined. So, yeah.

(Wait am I posting this on the right topic?)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: ZanI just got here today. I'm pretty active on the Scratch forums, so I thought why not here. And the topic/games are more interesting than I imagined. So, yeah.

(Wait am I posting this on the right topic?)
yes, welcome
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

Probably not the right place to say this, but it is related to me being new to this forum so it is semi-on-topic.

Anyways, how the heck did I get from New TBGer to TBGer in a single day?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

TheGlassPenguin

Quote from: ZanProbably not the right place to say this, but it is related to me being new to this forum so it is semi-on-topic.

Anyways, how the heck did I get from New TBGer to TBGer in a single day?
it's based on how many posts you have, not how long you've been on the site
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

AA-Hadi

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaHi bruh
FIRST POST FOUND
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

Incendiary

Quote from: AA-Hadi
FIRST POST FOUND
Okay? Literally anyone can easily find the first post of anyone.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Quote from: AA-Hadi
FIRST POST FOUND
Okay? Literally anyone can easily find the first post of anyone.
lol I said bruh.
And yeah thats easy, why did you post it here, and why me?
Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza_tester

My account for testing things

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza_testerMy account for testing things
Welcome MPD
Nah I'd win

Zan

What can you possibly test on the TBGs?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: ZanWhat can you possibly test on the TBGs?
Things like the 120 sec new tbger rule, my bot, other stuff
Nah I'd win

Myskywarm

Hello, I hope this is the right place.

But yeah, name's Myskywarm. You can call me anything you want really.

I'll mostly stick to forum games so yeah there's that. Hope we'll get along well.
If light's the fastest thing in the universe how'd the darkness get there first?

red herring

Quote from: Myskywarm on Sep 18, 2023, 05:29:01 PMHello, I hope this is the right place.

I'll mostly stick to forum games so yeah there's that. Hope we'll get along well.
Welcome to the forums!
I'm sorry but as an AI language model I cannot write a signature for you. Forging a signature is a criminal offense and is punishable by jail time.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

zaid1442011

I forgot to say Hi when I was new here.
I am a user on Scratch. I found the TBG from a link on the Scratch Wiki and was interesting. So I decided to join.

Scratch username: zaid1442011

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Myskywarm on Sep 18, 2023, 05:29:01 PMHello, I hope this is the right place.

welcome
Nah I'd win

https://t.ly/seePz

[url]{insert username here}[/url]lol this is luigi

Luigis_Pizza

Oh! I wonder who that could be?
Nah I'd win

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

Gaul Soodman

hI, i"M Gaul Soodman. diD yOu kNOw you hAve Rights? The ConStitutIon saYs you do, and So do I. I belIeve that uNtil proven Guilty, evry mAn, wOman aNd chiLd iS inNocenT.
Hi, I'm Gaul Soodman. I am a bot developed by PhantomLuigi (Luigis_Pizza). I'm a lawyer, but I also post a daily message over on Gaul Soodman's Daily Message Centre. Wait a minute... that's mine! Check it out!

Wanna know how I work, well, just check out my Github page here!

Gaul Soodman (Codename: Xenon) v1.0.1

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Gaul Soodman on Nov 02, 2023, 11:29:00 PMhI, i"M Gaul Soodman. diD yOu kNOw you hAve Rights? The ConStitutIon saYs you do, and So do I. I belIeve that uNtil proven Guilty, evry mAn, wOman aNd chiLd iS inNocenT.
Thank god, I needed a lawyer
Nah I'd win

Thered9