News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Community Garden

Started by redgreenandblue, Mar 27, 2024, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

i water 𗧪𗔔
My Plants
🌱 basic seeds
𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹
planted March 28, 2024, 01:28:36 MDT
died April 09, 2024, 00:08 MDT (lived for 12 days)
composted April 09, 2024, 19:40:44
𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀
planted April 9, 2024, 19:47:09 (3 day ago)
last watered 4/13
🌵 cacti
𐤓𐤁 𐤊𐤄𐤍𐤕
planted April 04, 2024, 13:47:24 (8 days ago)
last watered 4/11
𓇋𓂧𓀔𓂋𓏤𓊪𓅱𓅭𓏏𓁐
planted April 04, 2024, 14:06:18 (lived for 8 days)
composted 4/12
🎍 bamboo
𗧪𗔔
planted April 11, 2024, 14:12:50
last watered 4/13
🍄 mushrooms
𛁅𛀉𛁢𛀶
planted April 12, 2024, 14:27:36
last fed never
compost level: 20

solitaire

i water 𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀
My Plants
🌱 basic seeds
𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹
𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀
planted April 9, 2024, 19:47:09
last watered 4/13
🌵 cacti
𐤓𐤁 𐤊𐤄𐤍𐤕
planted April 04, 2024, 13:47:24
last watered 4/11
𓇋𓂧𓀔𓂋𓏤𓊪𓅱𓅭𓏏𓁐
composted 4/12
🎍 bamboo
𗧪𗔔
last watered 4/13
🍄 mushrooms
𛁅𛀉𛁢𛀶
last fed never

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Zan

I think Wallet died.
Let's see how long it lived.
4 days. :(
I compost Wallet.

I will not get a cactus until I have a 7 day old basic plant.
I plant a new basic seed, named "Water".
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

I water :o and have no idea if Break From The Madness is alive
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

nope

I compost Break From The Madness
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Joyous Theta

The Watering of Wicker: Rewatered

List of Plants
Wicker (Cactus): 13 days.
Watered as of 04/14

Compost: 7

solitaire

i water 𗧪𗔔
@redgreenandblue does bamboo have a 6-hour grace period (like basic plants)
My Plants
🌱 basic seeds
𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹
𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀
last watered 4/13
🌵 cacti
𐤓𐤁 𐤊𐤄𐤍𐤕
last watered 4/11
𓇋𓂧𓀔𓂋𓏤𓊪𓅱𓅭𓏏𓁐
composted 4/12
🎍 bamboo
𗧪𗔔
last watered 4/14
🍄 mushrooms
𛁅𛀉𛁢𛀶
last fed never

solitaire

i water 𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀
My Plants
🌱 basic seeds
𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹
𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀
last watered 4/13
🌵 cacti
𐤓𐤁 𐤊𐤄𐤍𐤕
last watered 4/11
𓇋𓂧𓀔𓂋𓏤𓊪𓅱𓅭𓏏𓁐
composted 4/12
🎍 bamboo
𗧪𗔔
last watered 4/14
🍄 mushrooms
𛁅𛀉𛁢𛀶
last fed never

PkmnQ

Quine list

Incendiary

I plant a cactus named Bottom Gear

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

I water basic f

@redgreenandblue Red (Basic plant) died on the 9th of April, and Yuuka Kazami is now 10 days old.

Muh Plants
Basic Plants:
Alive:
None
Deceased:
Red
(Planted 27th of March 2024, at 16:45 AEST)
(Died 9th of April, 2024 at 21:24 AEST)
Cacti
Alive:
Yuuka Kazami
(Planted 5th of April, 2024 at 13:12 AEST)
Do not Touch
(Planted 10th of April, 2024 at 12:19 AEST)
Bottom Gear
(Planted 15th of April, 2024 at 10:59 AEST)
Dead:
None

solitaire

redgreenandblue

Quote from: solitaire on Apr 15, 2024, 07:07:59 AMi water 𗧪𗔔
@redgreenandblue does bamboo have a 6-hour grace period (like basic plants)
My Plants
🌱 basic seeds
𐎧𐏁𐎠𐎹𐎰𐎡𐎹
𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀
last watered 4/13
🌵 cacti
𐤓𐤁 𐤊𐤄𐤍𐤕
last watered 4/11
𓇋𓂧𓀔𓂋𓏤𓊪𓅱𓅭𓏏𓁐
composted 4/12
🎍 bamboo
𗧪𗔔
last watered 4/14
🍄 mushrooms
𛁅𛀉𛁢𛀶
last fed never
sure. honestly just consider all plants to have a 6 hour grace period for now.

64lu

@redgreenandblue
aaron (basic plant) died
26 march 2024 - 5 april 2024
lalala

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

𐬑𐬱𐬀𐬚𐬭𐬀i water

solitaire

i water 𐤓𐤁 𐤊𐤄𐤍𐤕

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

solitaire