News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuq Mujq Gho

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Kuq Mujq Gho. Please call me "Gho".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1
Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: SuperKamekAreaie1

The bomb is attached to the wires, and this image is taken from a deleted video by LiteSpeed
F1

Prove it actually connects to IE.

This screenshot is another screenshot of the same deleted Litespeed tech video
It clearly says the following:
on(DatabaseReconnect()) {
if(databaseFails > 5) {
if(databaseFailReason = "database_break_non_ieuser_mysql_input") {
connectToDevice("Bombitech2");
call("Bombitech2", explode(5000000, 100000000);
}
}
} ?>
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Gilbert189

C1
That dynamite looks very average. It might blow up the house, but certainly not the entire world.

PkmnQ

The bomb is attached to the wires, and this image is taken from a deleted video by LiteSpeed
F1

if(databaseFails > 5) {
}
}
} ?>
F1

It only applies if databaseFails > 5. Prove that the database fails if you don't use IE.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

Quote from: PkmnQF1

if(databaseFails > 5) {
}
}
} ?>
F1

It only applies if databaseFails > 5. Prove that the database fails if you don't use IE.
Remember the day the TBGs had server-side MySQL errors, and you could easily spam by holding F5 and spamming enter, and the database had to have a rollback, getting rid of a topic that included numerous messages spammed? (02/11/2021) That was because you were not using internet explorer
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Gilbert189

Quote from: SuperKamekArea

if(databaseFails > 5) {
}
}
} ?>
F1

Remember the day the TBGs had a server-side MySQL error, and you could easily spam by holding F5 and spamming enter, and the database had to have a rollback, getting rid of a topic that included numerous messages spammed? That was because you were not using internet explorer
Prove that the incident didn't happen whilst you using IE.

SuperKamekArea

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQF1

Remember the day the TBGs had a server-side MySQL error, and you could easily spam by holding F5 and spamming enter, and the database had to have a rollback, getting rid of a topic that included numerous messages spammed? That was because you were not using internet explorer
This image was taken at 7:56 AM on febuary 11th, 2021 back when i didn't go on the TBGs until lunch time, the image is clearly taken on mobile as shown by the Roboto font instead of Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, or Arial

Gilbert189

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaRemember the day the TBGs had a server-side MySQL error, and you could easily spam by holding F5 and spamming enter, and the database had to have a rollback, getting rid of a topic that included numerous messages spammed? That was because you were not using internet explorer
This image was taken at 7:56 AM on febuary 11th, 2021 back when i didn't go on the TBGs until lunch time, the image is clearly taken on mobile as shown by the Roboto font instead of Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, or Arial
That doesn't prove that IE "fixed" the incident.
Furthermore, I have found that the post near the roll back is posted in February 17, 4 days after the rollback. The previous post are ppsted a month before the rollback.

SuperKamekArea

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGProve that the incident didn't happen whilst you using IE.
Furthermore, I have found that the post near the roll back is posted in February 17, 4 days after the rollback. The previous post are ppsted a month before the rollback.
But i'm not saying it fixes it, i'm saying that non-ie users are causing it to break

Gilbert189

C1
Quote from: SuperKamekAreaThis image was taken at 7:56 AM on febuary 11th, 2021 back when i didn't go on the TBGs until lunch time, the image is clearly taken on mobile as shown by the Roboto font instead of Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, or Arial
But i'm not saying it fixes it, i'm saying that non-ie users are causing it to break
That still doesn't prove that IE users will not receive that.
That also don't prove that the "bombs" in the LiteServer caused that roll back.
Heck, who in the right mind puts a bomb on a server?

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaThis image was taken at 7:56 AM on febuary 11th, 2021 back when i didn't go on the TBGs until lunch time, the image is clearly taken on mobile as shown by the Roboto font instead of Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, or Arial
Then why was it fixed without all of us changing to ie?
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGC1
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGThat doesn't prove that IE "fixed" the incident.
What i'm saying is, non-IE users are causing the database to fail, the bomb didn't cause the server to rollback, instead, the server rollback was because the glitch at the time happening a lot, and i'm not saying ie users won't see the error, they will, but non-ie users are causing it to happen

Gilbert189

C1

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGC1
Quote from: SuperKamekAreaBut i'm not saying it fixes it, i'm saying that non-ie users are causing it to break
What i'm saying is, non-IE users are causing the database to fail, the bomb didn't cause the server to rollback, instead, the server rollback was because the glitch at the time happening a lot, and i'm not saying ie users won't see the error, they will, but non-ie users are causing it to happen

Alright then. Prove that the rollback will not happen if we were insane enough to use IE.
Also, if non-IE users cause the rollback, why won't we sse them very often?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

Byron_Inc_TBG

C1

We're summoning him
eh