News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

F1

Continue preventing 3 year olds from invading the TBGs.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Really I know there won't be a raid of 3-year-olds
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaie1

Really I know there won't be a raid of 3-year-olds
F1

And really I know there isn't a bomb that will detonate if I don't use IE.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Actually there is and you know it, you are trying to deny the fact to yourself

Gilbert189

F1

Actually there is and you know it, you are trying to deny the fact to yourself

That "fact" is a myth. I know that. We all know that.
I mean, who in the right mind puts a bomb on a server, only for annoying non-IE users? There must be a lawsuit about this!
Also, pictures are not enough. We need video footage. I will not accept low-quality videos.

SuperKamekArea

ie1

A fact is a fact, not a myth, How am I the only one who knows it's true?

Gilbert189

F1

A fact is a fact, not a myth, How am I the only one who knows it's true?
You made it up. That's why we think it's false.
Again, who in the right mind puts a bomb in a server?

Also, about the "evidence" about the bomb on LiteSpeed server:

That lighting and perspective looks off, almost like the bomb was put in without lighting (and perspective) correction. Another evidence that you made it up.

SuperKamekArea

ie1

I proved it so much, you should know I did NOT make it up, I'm being as honest as possible here
Oh and i think the developer who put that into LiteSpeed's code got fired, but they still haven't got to removing the code yet, and they likely won't remove it for a long time

Gilbert189

F1

Give us the deleted video. These images cannot be verified. I mean, those images can come from anywhere, not just LiteSpeed.

Also, that dynamite obviously looks out of place in a server, so someone must have take it down and disarming it or giving it to the police, rendering the IE code useless.

PkmnQ

F2

And why did you change reasons so many times? If any of them were really true you wouldn't be changing between them so much.
Quine list

Gilbert189

F3
Quote from: PkmnQF2

And why did you change reasons so many times? If any of them were really true you wouldn't be changing between them so much.
Yet another reason you made it up.

PkmnQ

F4

Just use ecosia if you're worried about privacy. You're using the search engine of an even less big company than microsoft, and you're planting trees at the same time.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

I don't remember the URL to the deleted video aside from the video ID starting with an E, I am not lying, the video DID exist, i just can't remember the URL, I can remember the video, 7 years ago, there was a video titled "What is LiteSpeed web server?", the video was clearly edited in flash, the video was produced by the youtube channel LiteSpeed Technologies, the video was deleted by 2019 as I remember, but you may find it on wayback machine by searching "http://youtube.com/watch?v=E"

Kuq Mujq Gho

F1

Occam: I am angry.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Kuq Mujq Gho. Please call me "Gho".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

I don't remember the URL to the deleted video aside from the video ID starting with an E, I am not lying, the video DID exist, i just can't remember the URL, I can remember the video, 7 years ago, there was a video titled "What is LiteSpeed web server?", the video was clearly edited in flash, the video was produced by the youtube channel LiteSpeed Technologies, the video was deleted by 2019 as I remember, but you may find it on wayback machine by searching "http://youtube.com/watch?v=E"

F1

Ok, we just won't use the LiteSpeed web server then
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

I know at least one of those archives in that massive pile of them will lead you to the video

PkmnQ

F1

It's only the LiteSpeed web server, not any other server
Quine list

Gilbert189

F2

I don't remember the URL to the deleted video aside from the video ID starting with an E, I am not lying, the video DID exist, i just can't remember the URL, I can remember the video, 7 years ago, there was a video titled "What is LiteSpeed web server?", the video was clearly edited in flash, the video was produced by the youtube channel LiteSpeed Technologies, the video was deleted by 2019 as I remember, but you may find it on wayback machine by searching "https://youtube.com/watch?v=E"
Use your browsing history to find it.

SuperKamekArea

If you go to a nonexistant page on the TBGs (http://tbgforums.com/404example)
You will see the following

Look at the bottom
"Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server"

Gilbert189

F1
Quote from: SuperKamekAreaIf you go to a nonexistant page on the TBGs (http://tbgforums.com/404example)
You will see the following

Look at the bottom
"Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server"
What does this tell us? We know LiteSpeed hosts this.

PkmnQ

F1

And yet this website is still functioning, despite rampant use of firefox and chrome.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

It will happen, trust me, it happens every 20000000000 times it's used by a non-ie user, and that last happened 2/11/2021
(left out 4 0s accidentally)

PkmnQ

It will happen, trust me, it happens every 2000000 times it's used by a non-ie user, and that last happened 2/11/2021

F1

Prove that it didn't happen earlier.
Quine list