News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fusion Machine

Started by Wordweaver, Apr 04, 2016, 12:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

You get Chaos™ Inc.

I insert a shapeshifter and a gold skull
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a gold bone that will eventually have he shape of a bottle.

I insert my lunch and Among Us.
eh

Faressain

You get one hardcore gamer.

I insert Stop The Spambots, Chronicles of Pokemon and Cornwell Quest.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get the RPG forums.

I insert some Math quiz and some odd numbers.
eh

SausageMcSauce

You get a Math(s) quiz where all the numbers are odd numbers.

I insert a sheep and a kangaroo.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a kangeep.

I insert a dustbin and a deck of cards.
eh

Scratchykit

you get a dustbin made of cards.

i insert my cat, harry, my mom's dog, bruno, me, and every animal shelter on earth
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

SausageMcSauce

You get a cat called Harry, who is also you, Bruno and the dog at the same time, who owns every animal shelter.

I insert a tiger and a goldfish.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a goldfish with the stripes of a tiger.

I insert a diary and another diary.
eh

Scratchykit

Quote from: SausageMcSauceYou get a cat called Harry, who is also you, Bruno and the dog at the same time, who owns every animal shelter.

I insert a tiger and a goldfish.

bruno WAS the dog.

(stupid 60-second rule)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Scratchykit

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGYou get a goldfish with the stripes of a tiger.

I insert a diary and another diary.

you get a diary with 400 pages.

i insert faux fur fabric and my old betta fish richard (RIP richard, you lived a long life: july 14, 2015- march 10, 2017) at a time when he is still alive
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a fish that has fur.

I insert Duolingo and a deck of cards.
eh

SausageMcSauce

You get TinyDecks.

I insert a donkey, a lion and a tree.

Scratchykit

Quote from: SausageMcSauceYou get TinyDecks.

I insert a donkey, a lion and a tree.

you get a donkey eating tree leaves, and then a lion eating the donkey alive.

i insert a margay, rusty-spotted cat, black-footed cat and bay cat.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a gay cat with rusty spots and black feet, whose name is Bay.

I insert Chinese and Science.
eh

Prism

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(That's not how you play it, you should FUSE them, not making them into something random.)
((Was this directed at me?))
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

PkmnQ

Quote from: Squirrelflight
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(That's not how you play it, you should FUSE them, not making them into something random.)
((Was this directed at me?))

(((no it was directed at Scratchycat somethingsoemthing idk what the exact name is)))
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

SuperKamekArea

You get science translated to Chinese

I insert MS-DOS 6.22 and Windows 10
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get Windows 6.22

I insert a phone and a door.
eh

SausageMcSauce

You get a mobile door.

I insert some milk, a pair of glasses and a warm coat.

PkmnQ

You get warm glasses with white lens wrapped in a coat. (That's all I could think of)

I insert all 4 of my dogs. No, I'm not going to tell you their names.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

SausageMcSauce

You get a mutant dog.

I insert two pencils, a sheet of paper, and an apple.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get an apple that has the colour of the sheet of paper, and the shape of a pencil.

I insert myself, PkmnQ, and SausageMcSauce.
eh

SausageMcSauce

You get an Esperanto-speaking British person who is rapidly gaining posts.

I insert, a book, a tiger, and a rat.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a book that has the shape of a comma, and the story is about a tiger and a rat.

I insert myself, PkmnQ, SausageMcSauce, and Faressain.
eh