News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Things (The semi-official reboot)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 06, 2023, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

name of thing: rock with a plaid shirt
image of thing:

7forumi

things are very cool
ON your marks, get set! We're riding on the INTERNET!
I am 7forumi.

B) hi me is the cool emoji. wanna see my friends? click here.
B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)

Incendiary

Quote from: 7forumi on Feb 20, 2024, 11:05:43 PMName of thing: nokia 3310
Image of thing:
Description of thing: it makes calls
What a lame description
Added. (also, just bump normally next time)

Quote from: solitaire on Feb 22, 2024, 08:20:10 PMname of thing: rock with a plaid shirt
image of thing:
Added
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

7forumi

I am 7forumi.

B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)

Incendiary

Quote from: 7forumi on Feb 23, 2024, 08:03:15 PMbubumpmp
Please don't bump randomly, play the game or leave it to me.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

7forumi

I am 7forumi.

realicraft

Current thing: Bucket of Yellow Paint
Name of new thing: Empty Paint Bucket
Image of new thing:
Explanation of transformation: i used the paint bucket (and now my vault is yellow (specifically, #dfbf00))

Incendiary

Quote from: realicraft on Feb 25, 2024, 09:07:53 AMCurrent thing: Bucket of Yellow Paint
Name of new thing: Empty Paint Bucket
Image of new thing:
Explanation of transformation: i used the paint bucket (and now my vault is yellow (specifically, #dfbf00))
You didn't specify where you wanted to put the paint, so now all the text is yellow.

Incendiary

Name of thing: Cirno Fumo
Image of thing:
Description of thing: ⑨th Strongest Fumo
Amount of things produced: 1000

PkmnQ

Name of Thing: 17 Squares
Image of Thing:
Description: Do we dare optimize this at risk of uncovering something far more unhinged?
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Incendiary

Quote from: PkmnQ on Mar 06, 2024, 02:31:05 PMName of Thing: 17 Squares
Image of Thing:
Description: Do we dare optimize this at risk of uncovering something far more unhinged?
Done

Incendiary

solitaire

Name of thing: Cactus.png
Image of thing:
Description of thing: "Hmmm..."
Amount of things produced: 64

Incendiary

Quote from: solitaire on Mar 30, 2024, 09:13:21 AMName of thing: Cactus.png
Image of thing:
Description of thing: "Hmmm..."
Amount of things produced: 64
Yeag

Incendiary

7forumi

Name of thing: TBG Cola Can
Image of thing:
Description of thing: some guys discovered a totally original drink recipe. can transform into Empty TBG Cola Can
Amount of things produced: 500
I am 7forumi.

Incendiary

Quote from: 7forumi on May 13, 2024, 02:53:26 AMName of thing: TBG Cola Can
Image of thing:
Description of thing: some guys discovered a totally original drink recipe. can transform into Empty TBG Cola Can
Amount of things produced: 500
Yeag

7forumi

Name of thing: euro 1 coin
Image of thing:
Description of thing: The euro (symbol: €; currency code: EUR) is the official currency of 20 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
Amount of things produced: 100
I am 7forumi.

7forumi

Notice
please Notice this Notice and also Notice the above post
I am 7forumi.

PkmnQ

Oh wait red herring doesn't exist here
How will I give away my Empty Can now :(
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

7forumi

I am 7forumi.

PkmnQ

Quine list

Incendiary

7forumi

Name of thing: Scissors
Image of thing:
Description of thing: These scissors are a thing. That's all you have to know.
I am 7forumi.

7forumi

I am 7forumi.