News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

PkmnQ

i only set it to 1000 words i didn't expect it to be that big (this is a lesson about quadratic growth or exponential i don't know)
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

2.0em
2 2.0em
4.0em
2 4.0em
8.0em
just to give an example..

PkmnQ

Quote from: Incendiary on Jan 30, 2024, 02:41:15 PMThis is
the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
But people kept singing it just because
This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
But people kept singing it just because
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: Incendiary on Jan 30, 2024, 03:11:32 PMPlease don't vandalise the topic in future
i did this in 32768 and 65536 which legally makes this a tradition, i will do this in 131072 and all future topics from here going forward
Quine list

Incendiary

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 03:14:30 PM
Quote from: Incendiary on Jan 30, 2024, 03:11:32 PMPlease don't vandalise the topic in future
i did this in 32768 and 65536 which legally makes this a tradition, i will do this in 131072 and all future topics from here going forward
Legally, you're wrong
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quote from: Incendiary on Jan 30, 2024, 03:15:06 PM
Legally, you're wrong
Legally, this is the s
Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 03:16:41 PM
Legally, you're wrong
Legally, this is the s
ok but if i cook your pc,phone, and other devices you wont be able to post

realicraft

ems stack multiplicatively, so a 4em inside a 4em is 16em

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 30, 2024, 03:17:21 PM
Legally, you're wrong
Legally, this is the s
yes but you forgot to factor in air resistance
Quine list

solitaire

test
the page ruiner (DONT OPEN)
soup

solitaire

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 03:21:15 PM
Legally, you're wrong
Legally, this is the s
(look down)
Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 03:24:28 PM
Legally, you're wrong
Legally, this is the s
(look down)
WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 30, 2024, 03:25:19 PM
Legally, you're wrong
Legally, this is the s
(look down)
cartoonush falling sound effect
Quine list

realicraft

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 03:28:21 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 30, 2024, 03:25:19 PM
Legally, you're wrong
Legally, this is the s
(look down)
cartoonush falling sound effect
🔊 Engineer: Dispenser goin' up.

red herring

I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quine list

Shpore

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 30, 2024, 01:34:11 PM
Quote from: realicraft on Jan 30, 2024, 11:38:52 AM
Quote from: Shpore on Jan 30, 2024, 11:35:46 AMYou will NEVER get to 65536. Why are you even still trying? It's kinda pathetic...and cute...
Quote from: Shpore on Jan 30, 2024, 11:37:41 AMI've already killed that topic. MULTIPLE TIMES
hello mrs. wiki bureaucrat
Wait what? Who am I marrying?