News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

di amazon terdapat
pokok wimba
brazilian mahogani
ficus
lapuna
getah

di hmt ada
teak
sal
mahogani
cendana
pyinkado
pokok jati
damar
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

The Great St. Lawrence Lake features a Conifer Jungle.

sorry if that translation wasnt on point
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

Kawasan tanah pamah yang luas
Mempunyai banyak sumber makanan
Menjadi habitat semula jadi pelbagai hidupan liar

Msia terdapat gajah, harimau, badak sumbu, monyet, arnab, rusa, musang
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

Amazon terdapat
Puma
Jaguar
Anakonda
Ikan pirana

Cth kawasan tanah pamah utama
Lembangan Murray
Dataran Siberia Barat
Lembangan Ganges-Brahmaputra
Lembangan Congo
Dataran Manchuria
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

kawasan tanah tinggi merupakan kawasan yang berketinggian melebihi 180 m

di kawasan tanah tinggi, tumbuh2an akan berbeza2 mengikut ketinggian terutamanya selepas ketinggian 1200m dr aras laut
terdiri drpd pokok2 bantut, rendah dan renek spt oak, laurel, palma, paku pakis, lumut, kulampair
hidupan liar di kaw tanah tinggi adalah spt kambing gurun, tupai, serigala & ilama
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

rhododendron buxifolium
lumut
kulampair
paku pakis
peruik kera
orkid
halia liar

tupai tanah gunung borneo
summit rat
whitehead's trogon
bruang matahari
katak pokok kinabalu
leopard cat
binturong
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

banjaran himalaya

barberry
lumut
kulampair
birch
cedar
himalayan pine
juniper

eurasian brown bear
asiatic brown bear
himalayan serow
snow leopard
rhesus monkey
eurasian kingfisher
yak
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

pinggir laut
pulau, pantai berpasir, pantai berlumpur, paya air masin
tumbuh2an yg tahan tiupa angin & air laut spt semak samun, bintangor laut, jemerlang laut, mengkuang laut, pokok bakau, pokok kelapa
pokok menjalar spt tapak kuda

sesuai utk hidupan liar spt ular, ketam, siput, anjing laut, umang2
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

kaw gurun panas diliput oleh tanih aridisols yg bermaksud tanih kering dan tandus
hanya tumbuh2an yg mempunyai akar pjg utk menyerap air di dlm tanah sahaja yg mampu hidup di kaw ini
tanih pasar yg kering dan tandus menyukarkan pergerakan hidupan liar di gurun panas kurang aktif terutamanya pada siang hari

oryx unta rusa gazelle musang fennec tikus jerboa
bomb

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

PkmnQ

@realicraft what happened in the chat why can't i see previous messages before i logged in
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

realicraft

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 14, 2024, 06:33:22 PM@realicraft what happened in the chat why can't i see previous messages before i logged in
why would i know

realicraft

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb