News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

solitaire

redgreenandblue

i have too much to do.

i think i will end up doing nothing.

solitaire

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

64lu

lalala

solitaire

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

realicraft

realicraft

PkmnQ

hello future self if you are reading this go check out I Wanna Lockpick it maybe has new things if I'm interpreting the announcement correctly
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: solitaireone time on a minecraft server someone stole my pepsi then died in a cave and lost all their items

i'm still mad about this

today someone stole all my sugar cane and sold it
so i burnt down their house

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 12, 2024, 04:28:54 PM
Quote from: solitaireone time on a minecraft server someone stole my pepsi then died in a cave and lost all their items

i'm still mad about this

today someone stole all my sugar cane and sold it
so i burnt down their house
next time get the ghasts involved
Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

should i make a potato cat 2024 version on January 21
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 03, 2024, 09:36:44 AM
Quote from: BiphA on Jan 03, 2024, 09:32:08 AM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 03, 2024, 02:51:45 AMCAN YOU BEAT POKEMON BLUE WHILE THE GAME CORRUPTS ITSELF??? (but slower this time)

q lmhf fd fgn fvmf vdl oqo nde pmic qf jdggebf qfsczk
Quote from: thezzazzglitch1. Change bytes at address 0x0040 to: 18 7E 20

2. Change bytes at address 0x00C0 to:
F5 C5 D5 E5 21 FF DE 35 20 13 3E 02 EA FF DE CD 5C 3E 6F CD 5C 3E E6 1F 06 C0 80 67 ## ## AF EA 55 D3 C3 28 20

Replace the "## ##" above with any of the following (different values will yield different results):
34 00 / 35 00 / 70 00 / 71 00 / 72 00
73 00 / 74 00 / 75 00 / 36 [any byte you want]

EDIT: To modify the default 50ms delay between memory edits, change the byte at 0x00CB (standard value 02) to a bigger value. Every increase will give you around 20ms more time. So that 03 = 70ms, 04 = 90ms, 05 = 110ms...
(from this)
idea: something like that except instead of random memory edits it specifically increments the current map's map script index at random times
Quine list

PkmnQ

Let's see, so at $0040, we immediately jump to $00C0 with jr $00C0

And at $00C0 this is written:
push af
push bc
push de
push hl
ld hl, $DEFF
dec [hl]
jr nz, $00DD
ld a, $10
ld [$DEFF], a
call $3E5C
ld l, a
call $3E5C
and a, $1F
ld b, $C0
add b
ld h, a
ld [hl], $FE
xor a
ld [$D355], a
jp $2028

Also worth noting is that in the original ROM, jp $2024 is written at $0040 instead.
Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

push af
push bc
push de
push hl
ld hl, $DEFF ; don't know but probably unused
dec [hl]
jr nz, $00DD (see below)
ld a, $10 ; $10 is a different value in the original
ld [$DEFF], a
call $3E5C ; probably sets a to a random value somehow, don't exactly know what's happening there
ld l, a
call $3E5C
and a, $1F
ld b, $C0
add b
ld h, a ; hl = $C000 to $DFFF
(the instruction that changes the value at [hl] which you can choose yourself) ($00DD is the second byte of this? it jumps to the second half of this? why not $00DE?)
xor a
ld [wOptions], a
jp SomewhereRelatedTovBlank
Quine list

Zan

I can javascript!!!!!!
Very low level javascript, but I can!!!!!!!
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE