News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

solitaire

lawrencium's ip keeps getting blocked
i probably shouldnt make as many requests

solitaire

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 11, 2024, 06:58:13 AMlawrencium's ip keeps getting blocked
this is preventing me from doing anything
has this happened with other things????
@Luigis_Pizza did gaul's ip ever get blocked?????

maybe i should stop trying to make a bot because obviously they're illegal and stuff and they shouldnt be used

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

realicraft

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 11, 2024, 07:06:30 AM
Quote from: solitaire on Jan 11, 2024, 06:58:13 AMlawrencium's ip keeps getting blocked

maybe i should stop trying to make a bot because obviously they're illegal and stuff and they shouldnt be used
nihonium's never gotten blocked, if that helps

also sorry for not working on the new framework, but i want to finish turn 86 before opening any other big projects (currently i'm reworking the sitemap)

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

i have gotten blocked
not a bot, this specific account
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 11, 2024, 09:11:52 AM

i have gotten blocked
was it a regular block or an ip block

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 11, 2024, 10:30:58 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 11, 2024, 09:11:52 AM

i have gotten blocked
was it a regular block or an ip block
i forgot it hasn't happened in a while
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

what illusiion do i use for Wacky Optical Illusions #2
Quine list

PkmnQ

hmm that black dots one but there are actual black dots that appear and disappear would be evil

that would take some effort though so that's not going to be the second one
Quine list

Incendiary

The one with all the "wavy" lines but the lines actually move
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quote from: Incendiary on Jan 11, 2024, 02:05:59 PMThe one with all the "wavy" lines but the lines actually move
Do you mean this one?

Or this one?
Quine list

solitaire

idea: post with only characters from one (1) unicode block (except spaces for obvious reasons)

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

ȟȇȴƥ șțǚƈƙ ȉƞ ƌȊǟȼȓȋƭȉƈ ƒǻƈțȫƦƴ

solitaire

ʝɛɪʝ ɪʈʂ ɑɪ ɸɪ ɛɪ ʈɑɪɱ
ɱɛɪɓɪ