News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Things (The semi-official reboot)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 06, 2023, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Name of thing: Pepsi Man High Quality Poster
Image of thing:
Description of thing: Exactly what it says on the tin
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Name of thing: PUT IT AWAY
Image of thing:
Description of thing: A glitchy poster that locks you in your room and tears the fabric of reality if you try to put it away.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

redgreenandblue

suggestion: scale things to be no larger than 50 pix in the largest dimension.
or don't, but i used to manually do it with every thing and it was a pain, simple machines makes this so easy

realicraft

name of thing: coin
image of thing:
description of thing: A coin made of gold and copper. Worth one coin.
number of things: 1000
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Zan

I'd like to sign up.
And immediately add something to my stash because I think I can
Name of thing: Crowbar
Image of thing:
Description of thing: a lever thing used to do work stuff
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Quote from: PkmnQ on Dec 15, 2023, 01:46:36 AMName of thing: PUT IT AWAY
Image of thing:
Description of thing: A glitchy poster that locks you in your room and tears the fabric of reality if you try to put it away.
Done
Quote from: redgreenandblue on Dec 15, 2023, 03:54:45 AMsuggestion: scale things to be no larger than 50 pix in the largest dimension.
or don't, but i used to manually do it with every thing and it was a pain, simple machines makes this so easy
I automatically size stuff to 150x150, so it's not massive.
Quote from: realicraft on Dec 15, 2023, 05:06:01 AMname of thing: coin
image of thing:
description of thing: A coin made of gold and copper. Worth one coin.
Done
Quote from: Zan on Dec 15, 2023, 05:14:00 AMI'd like to sign up.
And immediately add something to my stash because I think I can
Name of thing: Crowbar
Image of thing:
Description of thing: a lever thing used to do work stuff
You can use the Things Factory once per day.
Done
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Incendiary

Zan's Vaults
Primary Vault
Crowbar
Description: a lever thing used to do work stuff

Pile of ¤
Description: A pile of ¤

Kuq Mujq Gho

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Kuq Mujq Gho. Please call me "Gho".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Incendiary

Maew Nryang's Vaults
Primary Vault
Empty

Incendiary

Incendiary

realicraft

name of thing: decicoin
image of thing:
description of thing: A coin made of copper and copper. Worth one-tenth of a coin.
sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

PkmnQ

Name of thing: Saffron RAM Glitch City
Image of thing:
Description of thing: Every time you look away, the messy landscape changes.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Incendiary

Quote from: realicraft on Dec 31, 2023, 06:19:49 AMname of thing: decicoin
image of thing:
description of thing: A coin made of copper and copper. Worth one-tenth of a coin.
Dome
Quote from: PkmnQ on Dec 31, 2023, 06:36:34 AMName of thing: Saffron RAM Glitch City
Image of thing:
Description of thing: Every time you look away, the messy landscape changes.
Dome

Incendiary

PkmnQ

Name of thing: Pile of ¤
Image of thing:
Description: A pile of ¤, hidden somewhere.

I'll give someone this thing if they find where I hid it, but they have to hide it somewhere else, and has to give it to whoever finds where they hid it, and so on and so forth. I don't want to wait to turn this into a legal thing so let's just call it an "invisible TBG" that has no topic of its own.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 08, 2024, 11:53:41 AMI'll give someone this thing if they find where I hid it, but they have to hide it somewhere else, and has to give it to whoever finds where they hid it, and so on and so forth. I don't want to wait to turn this into a legal thing so let's just call it an "invisible TBG" that has no topic of its own.
bump, nobody has found it yet
Quine list

PkmnQ

Alright @solitaire found the pile but hasn't signed up yet so I guess I just keep it for now

Also @solitaire now you have to hide it somewhere with a different phrase that needs to be posted in 65536
Quine list

solitaire

ok i'll sign up as solitaire

PkmnQ

Trading with: solitaire
Offering: 1 Pile of ¤
Requesting: 0 Piles of ¤
Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 26, 2024, 12:19:13 PMTrading with: solitaire
i accept this trade
am i doing this right

realicraft

Trading with: PkmnQ
Offering: 50x Decicoin
Requesting: 2x Heinz Beanz
sign this petition

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraft on Jan 26, 2024, 12:46:53 PMTrading with: PkmnQ
yeah sure
Quine list

Incendiary

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 26, 2024, 12:16:56 PMok i'll sign up as solitaire
Okie doke
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 26, 2024, 12:19:13 PMTrading with: solitaire
Trade completed.
Quote from: realicraft on Jan 26, 2024, 12:46:53 PMTrading with: PkmnQ
Trade completed.

Incendiary

Solitaire's Vaults
Primary Vault
Pile of ¤
Description: A pile of ¤

Rock with a plaid shirt

Cactus.png (Amount: 64)
Description: "Hmmm..."