News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 0, we advance!

Started by Kuq Mujq Gho, Oct 05, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert189

Draft of Babalang Plus (or Babalang+)

3D: 3D objects
BABA IS 3D // 8-bit integer 3-tuple

BABA IS FRONT AND MOVE // +Z direction
BABA IS BACK AND MOVE  // -Z direction
// Using NOT reverses the direction

// TODO: Better names
BABA IS TURN       // XY rotation
BABA IS TURN_PITCH // YZ rotation
BABA IS TURN_YAW   // XZ rotation

// The following also applies to WRITE, SHIFT, FALL, and SLEEP
BABA IS LEFT AND TEXT  // outputs X value
BABA IS UP AND TEXT    // outputs Y value
BABA IS FRONT AND TEXT // outputs Z value

Default values of IMAGEs
The first ever syntactic sugar of Babalang (plus)?
SKULL IS IMAGE
    SKULL HAS BABA AND KEKE

BABA IS YOU AND MOVE

SKULL IS LEVEL
        SKULL HAS ME
        // ...
    SKULL IS DONE

KEKE IS LEVEL
        // ...
    KEKE IS DONE
SKULL IS DONE

Levelpacks
(Is a "levelpack" a directory of levels or files containing LEVELs? [as in functions])
// An example of a levelpack.
KEKE IS LEVEL
    KEKE HAS ME AND IT
    FOFO IS ME AND IT
    KEKE MAKE FOFO
KEKE IS DONE

ME IS LEVEL AND HIDE // Hidden objects cannot be imported.
    ME HAS BABA
    BABA IS TEXT
ME IS DONE

LEVEL IS BABA // Defines the levelpack name.
              // If LEVEL IS ... is present in the last parsed
              // rule, the file is considered a levelpack.
              // This statement must only be added as the last
              // rule, otherwise an error will be thrown.
Using levelpacks
LEVEL HAS BABA // Import the BABA levelpack. (NOT does nothing)
BABA MAKE KEKE // Import KEKE from the BABA levelpack. (NOT does nothing)
ME IS YOU AND MOVE
KEKE HAS ME AND ME
KEKE IS POWER AND TEXT // prints ASCII 0x02
Searching for levelpacks
Upon executing, the interpreter will search for all files with the extensions .babaplus or .bbp or all sub-directories on the main directory. Files take priority over directories. Caching may be done to ease future executions.

Files
The file name doesn't matter when it's being imported (although a warning is given if it doesn't correspond with the levelpack name).

Directories
All directory levelpacks must have a LEVEL.babaplus (or LEVEL.bbp) file on them (case insensitive). All objects (except hidden ones) defined in that file are available to import. The directory name will be the name of the levelpack.

Invalid levelpack names or levelpacks without the LEVEL file will not be considered (a warning may be given if found).

Standard levelpacks
(WIP)

COMPUTER: Operating system interface

ENV IS IMAGE
A special IMAGE which contains the process environment variables.

When the currently FOLLOWed attribute is EATen, this will automatically modify the environment variable (the contents are not consumed). Similarly, MAKEing it will query the environment variable and assignes a GROUP of YOU objects to the variable in statement.

Note that ENV may only EAT GROUP of YOU objects. If given an object that's not a GROUP, or if any of the elements of GROUP aren't a YOU object, an error will be thrown.

SHELL IS LEVEL AND HAS ARGS
A LEVEL object that executes a shell command. ARGS should be a GROUP of YOU objects.

TAPE IS IMAGE AND HAS NAME AND MODE
FILE MIMIC TAPE
An IMAGE object that can read, write, and modify files. NAME should be a GROUP of YOU objects, and MODE should either be a YOU or YOU2 object.
Depending on the MODE argument, the file would be:
  • opened for reading if it's FACING UP;
  • opened for writing if it's FACING DOWN; or
  • opened for appending if it's FACING RIGHT

This IMAGE defines the following attributes:
  • MOTOR, which controls the file pointer. When MOTOR EATs a YOU or YOU2 object, the file pointer is:
    • decremented by their X position if it's FACING LEFT;
    • incremented by their X position if it's FACING RIGHT;
    • set to their X position forward from the starting position if it's FACING UP; and
    • set to their X position back from the end position if it's FACING DOWN.
    MOTOR MAKEs a YOU2 object that returns the position of the file pointer (wrapping around)
  • CURSOR, which reads and writes a unit to/from the file. When CURSOR EATs a unit, it is written to the file. CURSOR MAKEs a unit, reading it from the file. Doing either of those will advance the file pointer.
    What constitutes a unit is dependent by the MODE argument.
    • If its Y position is 0, the unit would use the X position to store the value.
    • Else if its X position is 0, the unit would use the Y position to store the value.
    • If none of its axis components are 0, the unit would use both the X and Y position to store the value, largest component first.
    • The object type of the unit is equal to the MODE argument.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

DifferentDance8

i had a complete motivation to come back to this site for whatever reason
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Dec 05, 2023, 10:46:31 PMGilbert Tries to Decipher an Obfuscated JavaScript code

Sorry if the audio clips, I haven't put a limiter filter on FFmpeg which is recording this entire video :|

Is it supposed to be renamed to a different video format?
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Gilbert189

Quote from: PkmnQ on Dec 05, 2023, 11:17:47 PM
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Dec 05, 2023, 10:46:31 PMGilbert Tries to Decipher an Obfuscated JavaScript code

Sorry if the audio clips, I haven't put a limiter filter on FFmpeg which is recording this entire video :|

For some reason Firefox can't open it
FFplay can though

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Dec 05, 2023, 11:44:25 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Dec 05, 2023, 11:17:47 PM

For some reason Firefox can't open it
FFplay can though
Default windows video viewer (Windows 11) doesn't open it
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Aug 22, 2022, 03:47:52 PMTip: Use cΝΆombining chaΝ�racters, because yeα·,s.
WHY IS IT BROKEN
Quine list

realicraft

fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

solitaire

im not sure if theres enough post id topics to fill the first page

Gilbert189

Current GT-180 broadcasts (2024 Q1)
Yeah, the previous post is getting quite long so I've decided to break it up to quarters.

Not Rollerdisco Rumble

Gilbert plays Blackest Luxury Car

Chess in a Rubik's Cube: Reactions

Rubicant Shortwriting
For this little conlang I'm writing. Written in it is a translation of The North Wind and The Sun.

White Tubular Characters

Eversion!
WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR THOSE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION.

Not Bomb-Sniffing Pomeranian (bleeped)

Cheese Battle Advanced

Gilbert plays Mini Metro
By the way, this is my very first game I'd ever purchased myself. (since I had a debit card and all that)
Some browser doesn't display this video in the correct aspect ratio.

Mini Metro Ambiance

Mobile Suit Baba Sountrack Medley

Icely Puzzles plays Baba is You Extreme

RUDE CHESS!

IT'S A BLOCK PUSHING GAME.

Pictionary's Main Theme

Ticket to Ride (Mustard Class)

Worn Out Tapes (shortened)

One Slip Too Late

Lachhh's Message to Pirates

Bad Signs Ahead
Original video by Matt Rose; cannot link here for inappropriate content

Gilbert plays The 90s Decision
Not only is this level brutal, compressing it to 10 MB while still making it viewable is just as hard.

Liquid Gilbert

END OF THE LINE_

A Dance of Freeze and Burn

CONTAINMENT BREACH

Gilbert plays Dreams Don't Stop
The first broadcast to be done in a different domain.

Lo-fi Beats to Cure Patients To

Dreams Don't Stop

Meet and Tweet

Lucky Break

Gilbert plays Lucky Break

Gilbert plays Balls?

NEW LIFE (EX Version)

Your Best Friend...? (Best Friends Forever)

An image of Marker

Ticket to Ride (Rusty Class)

OMFG Isn't That a Cyber World?

Not Reach For The Stars!

The Juggler

No Hints Here! (EX Version)

Count Dalv
(By the way, I don't check the real UT:Y names when I title these.)

*typing noises*

Credits | To Clover, With Love

Through the Macro Lens

Fun-sized

Zan

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Jan 02, 2024, 08:54:47 PMCurrent GT-180 broadcasts (2024 Q1)
Yeah, the previous post is getting quite long so I've decided to break it up to quarters.

Through the Macro Lens

Fun-sized

Those are some cool songs
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

This is super useful sometimes so bump
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o