News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

What song have you got stuck in your head?

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Apr 17, 2022, 01:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Kuq Mujq Gho

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Kuq Mujq Gho. Please call me "Gho".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Song: Rap Devil
Artist: Machine Gun Kelly
Nah I'd win

Zan

Calling out for a hero (I think that's the name)
Oh I think it's "holding out for a hero".
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Faith is for the Transient People
Bad Apple with every character's theme
Necrofantasia
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

SpicyMeatball

couldnt find what it was called but its an 80s song that plays at my work incessantly that goes something like
Always turn around (uh-ooooh)
previously known as Floofy
discord: spicy.meatball

SpicyMeatball

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

Zan

It's On Again (that one song used in TASM2 credits)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

SpicyMeatball

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

SpicyMeatball

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

SpicyMeatball