News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG's Gun Game: now with 38% less funny and 11% heavier!

Started by Incendiary, May 10, 2021, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter repeatedly bonks Bender on the head.
eh

realicraft

Reali shoots the Airpod Shotty at Hunter while stay just outside his melee range.
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
you can no longer sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hunter dodges,and goes close enough to whack Reali.

"I'm only not hitting you because you just died, okay?"
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter dodges,and goes close enough to whack Reali.

"I'm only not hitting you because you just died, okay?"
Only one attack per turn.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

Glacier dodgerolls out of Bender's sights and tries to close the distance.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaBender shoots glacier
Attack: 12+2
Glacier's dodge: 18-4

The bullet just grazes for 5 damage.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter repeatedly bonks Bender on the head.
Attack: 18-1
Bender's defence: 5+3
Second strike: 18-1
Bender's defence: 15+1
Your first strike hits Bender for 12 damage, but the second hit is blocked successfully.

Quote from: realicraftReali shoots the Airpod Shotty at Hunter while stay just outside his melee range.
Attack: 20+2
Hunter's dodge: 12+0

"It's a supercritical hit!"

Hunter is blasted backwards by the beats, dealing 20 damage and preventing them from defending against attacks next turn.

Quote from: \//Glacier dodgerolls out of Bender's sights and tries to close the distance.
Roll: 12-2
You do alright, at least you didn't break your back or anything.

Bender's on 76HP
Hunter's on 20HP
Glacier's on 59HP
Reali's on 84 HP
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

realicraft

videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

Wolfslime123

Glacier goes into melee range and tries to control Bender's gun so he can't use it while hitting him with the dispenser. Probably not the intended use.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaBender fires randomly
Welp no BBCode.
You fire randomly and one of the shots goes towards Glacier
Attack: 19-1
Glacier's dodge: 6-4

Teh boolet hits for 21 damage bringing them down to 38HP
Quote from: realicraftShoot at Hunter again.
attack but lowercase: 9
Hunter's dodge: 9-9
It's a close one! However, Hunter's inability to defend themselves means they is struck by some beats. 14 damage.
Quote from: \//Glacier goes into melee range and tries to control Bender's gun so he can't use it while hitting him with the dispenser. Probably not the intended use.
Bender's already hit you, so that doesn't go too well.
Attack: 8-1
Bender's defence: 17+3

Bender prevents you from fighting back.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter heals himself.
I'd make another one of the Megamind memes like last time but I don't feel like it.

Luigis_Pizza

Bender, seeing Glacier in close range, fires at Glacier again.
Nah I'd win

Wolfslime123

Glacier tries to take advantage of close range by grabbing Bender's hands and pointing the gun away.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

realicraft

Shoot at Hunter yet again, since no one else is around.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingIt's a close one! However, Hunter's inability to defend themselves means they is struck by some beats. 14 damage.
aw heck

Hunter defends that attack from reali and smacks Bender by the neck with a spoon.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaBender, seeing Glacier in close range, fires at Glacier again.
Attack: 1+0
Glacier's dodge: 6+0

Quote from: \//Glacier tries to take advantage of close range by grabbing Bender's hands and pointing the gun away.
Attack: 14-4
Bender's dodge: 6+1

Glacier doesn't manage to do more than slap the gun. Also, you can't block other people's attacks if they post before you.
Quote from: realicraftShoot at Hunter yet again, since no one else is around.
Attack: 20+0
Hunter's dodge: 12-1

*intense beats intensify*
Hunter is engulfed in high-power high-quality electronic music. Their body is flung into the wall of the arena, disintegrating them almost as soon as they respawn across the field.

Reali has acquired Spinny Thing!

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingIt's a close one! However, Hunter's inability to defend themselves means they is struck by some beats. 14 damage.
aw heck

Hunter defends that attack from reali and smacks Bender by the neck with a spoon.
Lol nope u ded

Attack: 4+0
Bender's defence: 11-1

Lol nope u ded

Luigis_Pizza

Bender backs away out of glacier's range before firing at glacier again
Nah I'd win

realicraft

Figure out what the Spinny Thing does.

(also, if you can't block after a post, then how are you supposed to know when to block)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hunter just whacks everyone out of spite and madness.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaBender backs away out of glacier's range before firing at glacier again
Bender's attack: 11+0
Glacier's dodge: 18+0

It's close, but I think Glacier might be using cheats. This luck is exceptionally high.

Quote from: realicraftFigure out what the Spinny Thing does.

(also, if you can't block after a post, then how are you supposed to know when to block)
The Spinny Thing is rather long, and has a chainsaw-like system in the middle, powering two sawblades on each end of the thick metal pipe thingy. It seems to have a lot of power.

(That's the neat part, you don't. Blocks are automatic. Nuff said. If you want to improve your chances of not getting hit, maybe post earlier and move your character away from others)

Quote from: \//Glacier dispenses hot sauce at Bender in return.
Attack: 3+4
Bender's dodge: 12-1

It's made a puddle of spicy stuff a fair distance away.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter just whacks everyone out of spite and madness.
Attack: 19+1
Random attack: Reali
Reali's defence: 14+1

Hunter attacks Reali, but they block and engage in whatever sort of standoff this is. Someone's gonna fail idk.

Luigis_Pizza

Bender runs straight at Glacier, guns blazing, from point blank range.
Nah I'd win

realicraft

Use one of the sawblades to saw right through Hunter.

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingHunter attacks Reali, but they block and engage in whatever sort of standoff this is. Someone's gonna fail idk.
also who's "they"?