News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG's Gun Game: now with 38% less funny and 11% heavier!

Started by Incendiary, May 10, 2021, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

"Ooh, this is just like Item Asylum!"

Reali aims the Airpod Shotty at Hunter and fires twice whilst walking towards them.
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hunter deflects whatever the Airpod Shotty fires and whack Reali with the spoons again.
eh

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI like your reference so nothing wiil be said

Bender looks for rocks so he can use his  T H I C C   P I P E as a blow gun
bomp
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter finds a water source and pours the water onto himself.

He then smacks Bender in the face, with both spoons coming from opposite sides, crushing Bender in the middle.

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingGlacier's defence: 18-1
Glacier literally has a 0 in defence??
They provide small bonuses, but nothing massive. 0 means a minus 1 to all defence, 1 is no bonuses, it's a bit complicated but I'll explain as I go.

Attack: 1+0
Bender's defence: 11+1

Hunter misses by a lot. Oof.

Quote from: realicraft"Ooh, this is just like Item Asylum!"

Reali aims the Airpod Shotty at Hunter and fires twice whilst walking towards them.

Well yes but actually no.

Attack: 8-1
Hunter's dodge: 14+0

Reali fires beats so powerful they can do serious damage. However, the double vine boom blasts miss.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter deflects whatever the Airpod Shotty fires and whack Reali with the spoons again.

You can't deflect the beats, but you can whack Reali with the spoons (again?)

Attack: 17+1
Reali's defence: 15+1

"An impressive strike, Reali's block only partially stops the damage!"

Second strike: 14+2
Reali's defence: 4+1

Reali is hit twice by the spoons for 6+15=21 damage!
Reali's on 79HP

Hunter's on fire and takes 4 damage!
Hunter is on 76 HP
Hunter's flames go out in 2 turns.

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI like your reference so nothing wiil be said

Bender looks for rocks so he can use his  T H I C C   P I P E as a blow gun

There are no rocks.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Bender looks for someone to smack over the head with his T H I C C   P I P E
Nah I'd win
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Glacier continues throwing flames, contradictory to his namesake, at Hunter.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

realicraft

Reali uses the Airpod Shotty at Glacier whilst looking away for some reason
sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

Wolfslime123

Glacier moves to evade the n o i s e with a burst of his jets.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter scoops up the hot sauce mid-air and repels it back at Glacier.
He also bonks Glacier in the head for attacking him.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaBender looks for someone to smack over the head with his T H I C C   P I P E

There's Glacier, Reali and Hunter.

Quote from: \//Glacier continues throwing flames, contradictory to his namesake, at Hunter.
Attack: 7-4

The flames miss.

Quote from: realicraftReali uses the Airpod Shotty at Glacier whilst looking away for some reason
Attack: 6+2
You looking away is probably why you missed.

Quote from: \//Glacier moves to evade the n o i s e with a burst of his jets.
No need, but you move anyway.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter scoops up the hot sauce mid-air and repels it back at Glacier.
He also bonks Glacier in the head for attacking him.
Attack: 18-2
Glacier's defence: 1-1

The attack is successful, dealing 16 damage to your attacker.

Unfortunately, it restores the on-fire duration.

Glacier takes 16 damage!
Glacier is on fire for 4 turns!
Glacier takes an additional 4 damage and is on 80HP!

Hunter is on fire for 4 turns!
Hunter takes 4 damage and is on 72HP!
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Increasing Loss Criteria|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win

realicraft

Before Bender can do that, Reali hits him point-blank with the Airpod Shotty.
sign this petition

Wolfslime123

In his wild frenzy to bat away the flames, Glacier waves the cannon wildly around, spraying hot sauce all over the floor in front and around him.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hunter finds a water pool and put out the fire with a scoop of water.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaBender bonks reali with his T H I C C   P I P E
Attack: 16+2
Quote from: realicraftBefore Bender can do that, Reali hits him point-blank with the Airpod Shotty.
I don't think so.
Reali's defence: 6+0
Reali gets absolutely B O N K E D dealing 24 damage and preventing the counter attack from happening.

Quote from: \//In his wild frenzy to bat away the flames, Glacier waves the cannon wildly around, spraying hot sauce all over the floor in front and around him.
Attack: 4+2
The attack reaches nobody.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter finds a water pool and put out the fire with a scoop of water.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

realicraft

Reali gets up and shoots Bender with the Airpod Shotty whilst running towards him.
sign this petition

Luigis_Pizza

Bender tries to blocl the attack from reali and then counter
Nah I'd win

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hunter rolls on the floor because apparently you can put out fire on your body with that.
eh

Wolfslime123

Glacier fires in Hunter's general direction while he's distracted by that despite being distracted by also being on fire
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hunter blocks with a spoon and smothers Bender with the residue.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: \//But does it make the floor hazardous?
Quote from: realicraftReali gets up and shoots Bender with the Airpod Shotty whilst running towards him.
Attack: 10-2
Bender's dodge: 14-1
The attack narrowly misses.

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaBender tries to blocl the attack from reali and then counter
You can't exactly block it, but the dodge worked.
Attack: 19+0
Reali's dodge: 14+0
Bender swings at Reali, and while they did jump to avoid getting absolutely smashed, Bender takes out Reali's kneecaps and shins.

Reali takes 20 damage and is now on 56 HP!
Reali's mobility has been significantly reduced for 3 turns1

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter rolls on the floor because apparently you can put out fire on your body with that.
Defence (kinda): 5
You only reduce the duration by 1 turn.
Hunter is on fire and takes 4 damage!
Hunter is on 68HP and has 2 turns of on fire left!

Quote from: \//Glacier fires in Hunter's general direction while he's distracted by that despite being distracted by also being on fire
Attack: 4+1
How about no

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHunter blocks with a spoon and smothers Bender with the residue.
They happen to have no residue as Glacier missed entirely.

They can, however, attack them.

Attack: 17-1
Bender's defence: 17+2
Bender has blocked the attack, and both are unable to fight. However, Bender has the upper hand and may win this fight.

Glacier is on fire and takes 4 damage!
Glacier is on 76HP and their on fire ends in 3 turns!

Luigis_Pizza

After going full tonya mode on reali, bender attacks hunter
Nah I'd win

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hunter uses one spoon as a shield and the other one as an axe.

i.e. blocking with one spoon and attacking with the other
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

No rules against doubleposting, right?

"Glacier, how about a deal - you dispense some hot sauce onto the spoon, and I'll catapult it to damage the other players?"
eh