News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

solitaire

solitaire

male > mall > ball > bill > gill > girl

solitaire

girl > gill > bill > bell > belt > beet > bees

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jun 01, 2022, 02:56:02 PM
Quote from: TonyBrown148Do a xenon->zebra->xenon
xenon -> tenon -> tenor -> senor

That's as far as I can get.

solitaire

64lu

lalala

solitaire

* to make this slightly more possible im allowing middle english words

xenon > tenon > tenor > senor > sekor* > sekos > sokos > sokes > sakes >
saker > oaker > oater > otter > atter > alter

this is all i have because i have to go to bed

64lu

lalala

Incendiary

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 26, 2023, 01:10:01 PM:|

mfg idea: save the emoji (reboot 2)
MFG Idea: plz play Build a Fort and Hope You Don't Die
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Gilbert189

Licensing
tl;dr: Know who owns what.
As per the Scratch TOU, [project name] is licensed under CC-BY-SA 2.0. However, some media attached here, either from the main project or the additions from the remix may not be eligible by this license.
Copyright on Scratch is a bit of a rocky landscape by Scratchers (the users of Scratch), mainly because the demographic Scratch is designed for. Enforcement is at best minimal, with only one or two takedowns done so far in the entire history of Scratch.
There's this paranoia among Scratchers that their projects may be taken down for some copyright reason, observing on more popular sites like YouTube and Twitch who with the help of authoritarian music companies strikes their media who may infringe ones copyright. It doesn't help that copyright literacy on Scratch is considerably minimal.
While this project may infringe one, the risk of a takedown is practically insignificant. It's simply not worth ones time to take a project down for what seems like a website for children. However, while the risk is small, it's not none. This is important to take notice; it is possible for someone to take legal action on your project.
WARNING: This is not a legal advice, nor a creation of an attorney-client relationship. You should always ask a copyright lawyer.

solitaire

solitaire

Orb Fish

// scratch // vimeo // wasteof // imgbb //

"If you ever decide not to be lame again, GIVE ME A CALL."

solitaire

64lu

lalala

solitaire

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

realicraft

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire