News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

realicraft

solitaire

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

solitaire

"The Y" redirects here. For the Latin character, see Y.

Luigis_Pizza

Oh new chrome update!
Thanks, I hate it!
Its worse than the last one!
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Rewritten to even further censorship:

Hi, kids, do you like violence? (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Wanna see me stick nine-inch nails through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh)
Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah, yeah)
Try fun and get screwed up worse than my life is? (Huh?)
My brain's dead weight, I'm tryna get my head straight
God dang the spice girls really don't sound that great (Oh)
And Dr. Dre said, "Slim Shady, you gotta face it" (Uh-uh)
"Then why's your face red? Man, you chased it"
Well, since age 12, I felt like I'm someone else
'Cause I killed my original self a long time ago now it's swell
Got ticked off and ripped Pamela Lee's lips off
Felt just like leather face when I went to try them on
I like to play the brass, and get kicked outta the band
Faster than Usain in a race runnin' way too fast
Come here, bro; "Shady, wait a minute, that's my friend, dawg"
I don't give a crap, God sent me to tick the world off
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

My English teacher wanted to fail me in junior high (Shh)
Thanks a lot, next semester I'll be 35
I smacked him in his face with an eraser, chased him with a stapler
And stapled his butt to a stack of paper (Ow)
Walked in the new club, had my jacket zipped up
Said hi to the bartender, then stuck my hand in the tip cup
Extraterrestrial, running over pedestrians in a spaceship While they're screaming at me, "Get out of here man!"
99 percent of my life, I was lied to
I just found out my mom has more fun than I do (Damn)
I told her I'd grow up to be a famous rapper
Make a record family and name it after her
(Oh, thank you)
You know you blew up when the women rush your stands
And try to touch your hands like some screamin' Usher fans
(Ahh, ahh, ahh)
This guy at White Castle asked for my autograph (Dude, can I get your autograph?)
So I signed it, "Dear Dave, thanks for the support, master"
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

solitaire

Luigis_Pizza

Stop the tape, this kid needs to be locked away (Get him)
Dr. Dre, don't just stand there, operate
I'm not ready to leave, it's too scary to die (Stuff that)
I'll have to be carried inside the cemetery and buried alive
(Huh, yup)
Am I comin' or goin'? I can barely decide
I just drank a fifth of monster, dare me to drive? (Go ahead)
All my life I was very deprived
I ain't had any fun in years and my bike is too scary to ride (Whoops)
Clothes ripped like the Incredible Hulk
I spit when I talk, I'll attack anything that walks (Come here)
When I was little, I used to get so hungry I would throw fits
How you gonna come feed me, Mom? You ain't got no legs
I lay awake and strap myself in the bed
With a bulletproof vest on and hit myself in the head (Bang)
'Cause I'm steamin' mad (Grr)
And by the way, when you see my dad (Yeah?)
Tell him that I attacked him in this dream I had
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 13, 2023, 02:14:26 PM
Quote from: Luigis_Pizza on Nov 13, 2023, 02:09:26 PMMy English teacher ...... in junior high
you need more censorship.....
Im not sure what was wrong, but i changed it anyway, after reading what the line was originally before it was edited to the actual song
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

realicraft

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

64lu

Quote from: 64lu on Nov 12, 2023, 02:22:06 PMcan you all you help me find the solution to this new york times brain tickler september 20 2023

What four-letter word becomes its own opposite when you insert an L into it and read the result backwards?

help! me and my dad have been trying to figure it out and we cant look at the solution since its more than 2 weeks old
nvm my mom figured it out it was
Spoiler
Roof and floor
lalala

solitaire

realicraft

solitaire

realicraft

i forgot what i was going to do with this information

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

请给以下段落加上标点符号:是不是是是不是不是是是是不是是不是不是不是不是是是是不是是不是是不是不是不是不是是不不是是是是不是不是是是是不是是不是不是不是是是是是不是是不是是不是不是不是不是是是不是
bomb

solitaire

first auto fill option only:

I wish I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl and I was a girl ....

solitaire

second auto fill option only:

the new study suggests the number is likely in a lot more of a severe case than in other cases in which a child has a child with autism and is a girl who has a heart attack or stroke in the next two weeks and may be able and will have a problem in his own life but he has a child has been diagnosed as an infant or child and is not a child with a chronic condition or an infection that is not clear to patients with severe symptoms or other symptoms that are associated on a daily diet or exercise or a daily routine or a routine diet of a serious diet and exercise routine exercise and a good time with your diet or diet or diet and diet or diet or exercise and exercise can be ruined if your diet is too low and your body needs a little help and your health needs a lot of attention to the health care costs of the health and care for the insurance industry that is not a man to pay a price to buy the car for a while

why is my auto fill suddenly obsessed with medical stuff