News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

realicraft

Zan

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 28, 2023, 09:32:38 AM
Quote from: PkmnQs cat on Nov 28, 2023, 02:50:15 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 27, 2023, 07:02:39 PMDo you think I'm going to leave behind seven months of building up whatever that is just because of a single prestige tree joke?
that's the sunk cost fallacy but meow -ʍ-
I gave justification for how it applies here.
PkmnQ is simultaneously role-playing as Garfield and Jon Arbuckle.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

PkmnQs cat

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 27, 2023, 07:02:39 PMDo you think I'm going to leave behind seven months of building up whatever that is just because of a single prestige tree joke?
Yeah, and it's stupid. You're just going to abandon all your morals because this is a "unique" (it isn't) chance? I'm not even going to meow at this one, that's just plain stupid and I'm surprised I didn't catch it earlier. ¬ʍ¬
i technically don't exist

(meow)

PkmnQs cat

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 28, 2023, 09:34:27 AM
Quote from: PkmnQs cat on Nov 28, 2023, 02:53:02 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 27, 2023, 07:02:39 PMI can't just convince someone on command that starting a three hour long argument will get me to do something as trivial as posting.
i've literally seen you do that right in front of me you absolute meow ◺ʍ◿
Other than the direct one I'm referencing, how many?
- The spam war (meow x1)
- That one time you mentioned the shadaze effect (meow x2)
- Actually pretty much every time you mentioned the shadaze effect (meow x6)
- Every single Suggestions thread you have ever posted on (meow x5000, yes those also count, it's only a bigger sample size because you've been on there for longer than you have been here)
Need I say more? -ʍ-

(meow)

PkmnQs cat

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 28, 2023, 09:42:35 AM
Quote from: PkmnQs cat on Nov 28, 2023, 02:57:05 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 27, 2023, 07:02:39 PMI'm going to have a hard time reading a paper about mosquito repellents in this state of mind.
i saw you, you didn't even read it outside of that state of mind until 2 hours passed. meow. -ʍ-
I'm just going to ignore this.
No you aren't, I specifically stole this account so that you'd finally address this kind of thing. Stop ignoring your problems. Just realizing they exist doesn't count. ◺ʍ◿

(meow)

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Gilbert189

I wonder about the subtitles of the intro sequence in Japanese copies of Kirby and the Forgotten Land, being that〈Welcome to the New World〉is in Japanese (I guess)

Does it use Japanese subtitles? If so, does it reflect with the lyrics? (it should be)
Does it use the Forgo script as well? If so, does it have their own writing system separate with the Latin based one? Or is it just the English text?

realicraft

who left two quarters and a dollar coin in the vending machine

realicraft

[[Category:Candidates for Deletion]] currently contains three categories, three templates, and a redirect

Incendiary

Quote from: realicraft on Nov 29, 2023, 03:15:14 AMwho left two quarters and a dollar coin in the vending machine
Don't know, but you can buy yourself a Coke with that.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

solitaire

Whack!

You've been whacked with a wet trout.

Don't take this too seriously. Someone just wants
to let you know that you did something silly.

redgreenandblue

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

• Walk
  • Ladder
  • transfer energy
  • pile
  • break
  • hold
  • write
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Luigis_Pizza

PkmnQ will be the first too start a flame war against themself
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQs cat on Nov 28, 2023, 07:41:38 PM
Yeah, and it's stupid. You're just going to abandon all your morals because this is a "unique" (it isn't) chance? I'm not even going to meow at this one, that's just plain stupid and I'm surprised I didn't catch it earlier. ¬ʍ¬
George Clooney