News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by Gilbert189, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

The Ruby League is more competitive than the Emerald League.

To this day I still don't know if I have the capitalize the second "the".
eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

WAIT A MINUTE GRAY CODE IS WAY TOO EASY TO MAKE
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

010 = 011 ^ 001
111 = 110 ^ 001
101 = 110 ^ 011
100 = 110 ^ 011 ^ 001
Quine list

PkmnQ

Thue Morse Sequence:

0 0 0 -> 000
. . 1 -> 001
. 1 1 -> 010
. . 0 -> 011
1 1 1 -> 100
. . 0 -> 101
. 0 0 -> 110
. . 1 -> 111

Change dots to stay the same digit if not changing

0 0 0 -> 000
0 0 1 -> 001
0 1 1 -> 010
0 1 0 -> 011
1 1 1 -> 100
1 1 0 -> 101
1 0 0 -> 110
1 0 1 -> 111

Put digits together

000 -> 000
001-> 001
011 -> 010
010 -> 011
111 -> 100
110 -> 101
100 -> 110
101 -> 111

Put in correct order
000 -> 000
001 -> 001
010 -> 011
011 -> 010
100 -> 110
101 -> 111
110 -> 101
111 -> 100
Quine list

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

tho syoothstruk flex thoetyaikoid spriswaithais dadaujllien joow prieg boo moothswoisquies dyai youspasce glu groulybeaxiell maenshoeth touxsciasmfoa spoo crysmtyothcyeish nia cunksmooch vauswoawstoaf kroeng twoa twie lyeel jadweecknou swautoec knaif yobyush thuequauskfri whoanghoapkued gleac heefthroet troish

i remember setting the max syllables to 3
also flex lel
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I tried making a nonsense generator with genuine words
TIO returned an error 413
*moves to replit*
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGHow do you write logarithms?
logₐ b
ᵃlog b
The first one
The second one looks like ᵃ multiplied by (log b)
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh