News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

original post:
Quote from: realicraft on Dec 14, 2023, 04:20:52 PM..
~

i have edited this post to hide some commands
if you're reading this, you didn't see this

nh!coin
nh!roll 2 6
nh!choose uno dos tres
nh!queue 6648 24 this is a queued post, set for this thread, 24 hours in the future
nh!help roll
nh!bot
sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

PkmnQs cat

i technically don't exist

(meow)

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

sign this petition

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQs cat on Dec 14, 2023, 04:24:29 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Dec 14, 2023, 04:23:16 PM
Quote from: PkmnQs cat on Dec 14, 2023, 04:21:51 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Dec 14, 2023, 04:19:59 PMYou better not be metallic right now
right meow ^w^
Back to the fridge with you
cool ^w^
wait no don't (oops i accidentally posted this too early and violated the 60 second rule)
Quine list

PkmnQ

let's just pretend that 60 second rule violation didn't happen
Quine list

realicraft

sign this petition

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

sign this petition

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

sign this petition

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

sign this petition

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

sign this petition