News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Marc92020 on TBGS

i am marc92020
i am aa3uei

solitaire

Does the level 100 code from the Japanese version work in the US version?
No. We do not know of any codes for the U.S. version.

realicraft

right now i'm working on adding new items sprites to the wiki
considering it's been about 5 months, there are a lot of new item sprites (~360 to 376)
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

sparkycinnamon

Peppermint: (spends so long, probably years, studying magic, reading books, and working hard to be well versed in magic, and ends up really smart)
*Peppermint meets some people from other places in Objectopia*
Chocolate Peanut Butter Soda: I believe in the object gods so I'm magic.
Blue Rock Candy Cookie: I just had to ask a blue dragon for magic and they said yes.
Snow Pyramid: I was born with magic.
Purple Rock Candy Cookie: I just chilled in the forest and got magic.
Grape Slime: I play the fiddle lmbo
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

sparkycinnamon

Blueberry Jelly: The moon landing was faked!
Gluestick: Pfft, you believe in the moon?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Dart Board and Shopping Cart: *fighting*
Target: Could you try to be a little more mature?
Dart Board: TAXES! (punches Shopping Cart in the face)

Gilbert189

it's chaos
first I can't open the form
then I can't fill the form
and then I can't submit the form

worse, it affects all websites, not just GF

solitaire

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGit's chaos
first I can't open the form
then I can't fill the form
and then I can't submit the form

worse, it affects all websites, not just GF
it is a stress test

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

PkmnQ

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
look I got a special egg
is the egg special
Quine list

solitaire

look I got a special egg
that's a zeraora

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: solitarethat's a zeraora
Yeah. It is.
Quote from: PkmnQis the egg special
Yup. I got it from an event.

PkmnQ

ok so the special egg is special got it
Quine list

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: PkmnQ
ok so the special egg is special got it
yee

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh