News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destruction

Started by redgreenandblue, Jun 18, 2024, 01:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 5
Destruction 9

PkmnQ

Progress level 39

Sorry for immobilizing you, random fly
Or maybe you're dead
I don't know
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 40

Does anyone know how to tell if a fly is dead
I know flies can play dead I want to know if this one is actually dead or not
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 43

Yeah I think the fly's dead
Bye dead fly
I'll miss both you and the illusion of your life
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

Progress level 45

I'll never remember that fly ever again in the future will I
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 46

Sorry for lying to you, dead fly
I probably won't miss you later but I do miss you now
Quine list

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

Progress level 50

Cool now I just need to do this 10 more times without anyone using a destruction level on me! But why would anyone ever do that?
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 10
Destruction 10

still could be wiped out with a single destruction

Join the Anti-Double Posting Alliance

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

i would have 1 progress left
still not enough to make destruction but good enough for me

Progress 11
Destruction 10

Join the Anti-Double Posting Alliance