News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destruction

Started by redgreenandblue, Jun 18, 2024, 01:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Progress level 17 or 7 or 0
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

redgreenandblue

Progress 5
Destruction 4

The arsenal grows

PkmnQ

Quote from: redgreenandblue[font="Segoe UI", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you can't use destruction levels and level up in the same post[/font]

[font="Segoe UI", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ah, instead of, must nave missed that[/font]

[font="Segoe UI", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Progress level 18 or 8 or 0[/font]
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 20

My favorite part about using the TBGs on an old device are the random font tags that happen if you paste in something
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Mine never pastes with formatting.

Progress 5
Destruction 5

I am going to begin advertising my alliance in my posts.

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Mine never pastes with formatting.

Progress 5
Destruction 5

I am going to begin advertising my alliance in my posts.
Yeah, that only happens if your device is weird and brings up a different editor than the regular BBCode one
(I'm also a fan of the broken quotes)

Progress level 22
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 23

Already passed the square root (about 22.36)
Quine list

redgreenandblue

I now have a sufficient destruction level to set someone back at least an hour. Time to take a break to write an essay.

Progress 5
Destruction 6

Join the Anti-Double Posting Alliance

PkmnQ

Progress level 24

I read that as half hour for some reason
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

although if i get a destruction level of 50... no i need to write my essay

Progress 5
Destruction 7

Join the Anti-Double Posting Alliance

PkmnQ

Progress level 26

Actually, I do see a situation where I may want to have destruction levels now. I'll probably only want around 10, maybe less every month or so rather than the 20 per day that was my original plan.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 27

But I'll probably only really need them on rare occasions anyway, and on those rare occasions if I'm online enough to notice I'll be online enough to get 10 destruction levels as quick as I can. I'll even have plenty of time to wait, but I'd rather get it out of the way sooner rather than later.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 28

Yeah, I don't really see the point in me getting any destruction levels at the moment.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 29

Huh, where'd those 15 minutes go? Did I really post that slow?
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 30

I think this is about where I usually stop when I post in a row for this long.
Will this be where I stop now?
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 31

Nah :P
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 32

I will pause to stare at that thing I was referring to earlier though
Quine list

donotforgetmycode

I level up progress.

Progress points: 1
Destruction points: 0

Quote from: redgreenandblue on Jun 18, 2024, 02:21:13 AM
The Anti-Double Posting Alliance
By joining this alliance you promise to not double post.
By joining this alliance you promise to not attack any other player within the alliance.
(obviously not enforced by the rules)

How to join:
Quote this and say "join".

Members:
redgreenandblue
i have a grand plan

Progress 2
Destruction 0
join

PkmnQ

Progress level 33

Nevermind, figured out how to do both
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 35

Alright, let's see if I can gather anything about what Sigma1-completeness and all that jazz is all about from section 3.1
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Quote from: donotforgetmycode on Jun 18, 2024, 02:52:48 AMI level up progress.

Progress points: 1
Destruction points: 0

Quote from: redgreenandblue on Jun 18, 2024, 02:21:13 AM
The Anti-Double Posting Alliance
By joining this alliance you promise to not double post.
By joining this alliance you promise to not attack any other player within the alliance.
(obviously not enforced by the rules)

How to join:
Quote this and say "join".

Members:
redgreenandblue
i have a grand plan

Progress 2
Destruction 0
join
the alliance grows. I level up in destruction to defend my allies

Progress 5
Destruction 8

(also I finished my essay, but I have 2 more to write by Friday :/)