News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destruction

Started by redgreenandblue, Jun 18, 2024, 01:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Instructions
You have 2 different levels: a destruction level and a progress level. The point of the game is to have the highest progress level.
In each post here, you can level up your progress level by 1.
If your progress level is 5 or more, you can instead choose to level up your destruction level by 1.
At any time, instead of leveling up, you can lower any player's progress level by 10 by spending 1 of your destruction levels. This can be done an unlimited amount of times within 1 post. This creates an intended asymmetry towards leveling down.
Because I love arbitrary and near-unachievable win conditions, lets say if anyone ever gets a progress level of 500 they win and the game ends (this topic will be closed in that case).

Highest progress level of all time: 150, achieved by PkmnQ
(^^ I'll update this every now and then)

Both of your levels start at 0 and you can never go below level 0.
Good luck.

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

Progress level 2

I would've started earlier if I didn't hear about this
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 1
Destruction 0

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 8

I was thinking about getting any destruction levels at all but I've convinced myself that they have zero worth to me
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

The Anti-Double Posting Alliance
By joining this alliance you promise to not double post.
By joining this alliance you promise to not attack any other player within the alliance.
(obviously not enforced by the rules)

How to join:
Quote this and say "join".

Members:
redgreenandblue
donotforgetmycode
Incendiary
i have a grand plan

Progress 2
Destruction 0

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 3
Destruction 0

PkmnQ

Progress level 11

The way I've convinced myself is by imagining a very specific situation, so if by tomorrow or in a few days that situation turns out not to happen, I'll start stocking up on some destruction levels
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 4
Destruction 0

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 5
Destruction 0

PkmnQ

Progress level 14

I'd like to think I know exactly what will happen, so I'll just say this: I'm set as soon as I get to 100
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 5
Destruction 1

For purposes of deterrence

PkmnQ

Progress level 15, or possibly 10 less than that who knows, can't exactly rule that out
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Progress 5
Destruction 2

PkmnQ

Progress level 16 or 6

Can you only use destruction levels starting the post after you get them or can you use them on the same post you get them?
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jun 18, 2024, 02:29:39 AMProgress level 16 or 6

Can you only use destruction levels starting the post after you get them or can you use them on the same post you get them?
you can't use destruction levels and level up in the same post

Progress 5
Destruction 3