News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert189

Book of Mario
Book of Mario: Thousands of Doors
Super Book of Mario
???
Book of Mario: Paint Syringes
Book of Mario: King of Miami

solitaire

Orb Fish

I got the idea to make an environment for text-based roleplaying, inspired by Colubrine Sector and the concepts of its threads, among other things. I haven't formulated a map for it, but here are the room concepts I have so far:

• A mostly empty room, with a water fountain in the center that sprays an orange fluid, with steps leading up to it
  • A storage room with dense hallways of shelving, housing an abundance of crystals that are all shaped the same, but appear to reflect light differently
  • A room filled with water heaters, backup generators, and a few metal canisters meant to blend in with the surroundings, but upon closer inspection aren't actually attached to any machinery
  • An observation platform that gives a view of a massive glowing coil against the backdrop of a green-tinted void
  • A workshop room housing a monolith from No Man's Sky, embellished with ornamental aqueducts and inscribed with the message PROJECT KOLAKU: EXPERIMENTAL DIVERGENT MONOLITH + 36897 - 28381 × 138977000 ÷ 7.6653358 % 2833
  • An open-air garden with a humid atmosphere, containing two rows of tall brambles that bear crystalline cyan fruit
  • An abandoned snack bar littered with rotting fish, alongside a single brightly colored red coconut, covered with dozens of post-it notes with variations of "Traveling with Flashkit to his 'Scratcharia' place; will be back soon" written on them

Would anyone be interested in trying this if I were to make it?
// scratch // vimeo // wasteof // imgbb //

"If you ever decide not to be lame again, GIVE ME A CALL."

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Gilbert189

Super Mario Maker (2) is Turing incomplete.

Proof. The sole existence of timers makes Super Mario Maker (2) total (no matter what you do, death by time out is inevitable), therefore making it Turing incomplete.

PkmnQ

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Jul 06, 2024, 11:43:39 PM
Super Mario Maker (2) is Turing incomplete.

Proof. The sole existence of timers makes Super Mario Maker (2) total (no matter what you do, death by time out is inevitable), therefore making it Turing incomplete.

Checkpoints make it a bit more difficult than that, but those have limited states so it still ends up Turing incomplete.
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Jul 06, 2024, 11:09:55 PMi was reminded of the existence of puns
i think i overdid the puns
but im handing it in anyway
i don't care anymore
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Jul 07, 2024, 02:13:41 AM
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Jul 06, 2024, 11:09:55 PMi was reminded of the existence of puns
i think i overdid the puns
but im handing it in anyway
i don't care anymore
yep i definitely did
5/11 words in my responses are puns
bomb

adummy

I am going to add a bunch of more commands to my bot.
"Respect existence or expect resistance." - Daily quote.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

PkmnQ

QAUS (Quite Annoying Unit System), my new system of units designed to annoy people who talk about metric and imperial! Quantifying things has never been more painful!

Time: ca0 (lightbohrradii) (1 s = 5.66525640 × 1018 ca0)
Length: a0 (bohrradii) (1 m = 1.88972612591 × 1010 a0)
Mass: mp (protons) (1 kg = 5.97863739848 × 1026 mp)
Current: e/ca0 (electrons per lightbohrradii) (1 A = 1.10171696 e/ca0)
Temperature: °Rø (Rømer) (look for it yourself)

Moles and candela stay unchanged because I couldn't think of anything for them
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quite disappointing how few languages starting with Q there are on esolangs.org so far. Quining can't happen if there's no language to quine in. Quibbling's no use I guess, time to figure out what else I can use to force Q's into my posts.
Quine list

adummy

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 07, 2024, 03:16:44 AMQuite disappointing how few languages starting with Q there are on esolangs.org so far. Quining can't happen if there's no language to quine in. Quibbling's no use I guess, time to figure out what else I can use to force Q's into my posts.
Very well.

!stats

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

adummy

Quote from: adummy on Jul 07, 2024, 03:20:35 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 07, 2024, 03:16:44 AMQuite disappointing how few languages starting with Q there are on esolangs.org so far. Quining can't happen if there's no language to quine in. Quibbling's no use I guess, time to figure out what else I can use to force Q's into my posts.
Very well.

!stats
BOT Stats:
Session Started: 9:39 AM Pacific Time (PT)
Running For: 42 minutes
Commands Interpreted: 17
Commands Exec: 17
Total Commands: !write, !rem, !timeout (admin), !shut (admin), !calc (only +, -, /, *, ^ supported), !img (gets an image based off the prompt from the web, limited to admins currently but may open up in the future), !stats

adummy

!write "this is a fine day indeed"
!rem define x as "Google"
!rem fetch x
!write "I hate {x}!"
!calc 2+5

PkmnQ

Quasars, of course! Quasi-stellar objects being another name. Quartz wishes it looked that awesome.

Quasars will always be cooler than you. Quasars will always be cooler than anything you ever do. Quasars don't even have to put in the effort. Quasars just do that.
Quine list

adummy

Quote from: adummy on Jul 07, 2024, 03:23:25 AM!write "this is a fine day indeed"
!rem define x as "Google"
!rem fetch x
!write "I hate {x}!"
!calc 2+5
BOT: this is a fine day indeed
BOT: Defined x as Google.
BOT: Google
BOT: I hate Google!
BOT: 7

PkmnQ

Quine list

adummy

adummy

Quote from: adummy on Jul 07, 2024, 04:19:03 AM!stats
BOT Stats:
Session Started: 11:18 AM Pacific Time (PT)
Running For: 2 minute(s)
Commands Interpreted: 22
Commands Exec: 22
Total Commands: !write, !rem, !timeout (admin), !shut (admin), !calc (only +, -, /, *, ^ supported), !img (gets an image based off the prompt from the web, limited to admins currently but may open up in the future), !stats

adummy

adummy