News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Gilbert189

Which one of these languages do you consider a concatenative language?

Postfix
aka. pretty much all concatenative languages
1 2 addStack
1 2

Prefix
what my recent esolang in concept uses
add 1 2Value Stack
(empty)
Function Stack
add
add
(empty)

add 1 sub 2 3Value Stack
(empty)
1 2
1 -1 ...
Function Stack
add
add
add sub
add sub
add ...
(empty)

Leaky Prefix
unlike the previous one, this doesn't make a stack frame for every new function (thus it "leaks")
add 1 sub 2 3Value Stack
(empty)
Function Stack
add
add
add sub
add
(empty)

Cursed Postfix
1 2 4 add subQueue
1 2
1 2 4
4 3

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Jul 04, 2024, 06:34:19 PMPrefix
what my recent esolang in concept uses
add 1 2Value Stack
(empty)
Function Stack
add
add
(empty)

add 1 sub 2 3Value Stack
(empty)
1 2
1 -1 ...
Function Stack
add
add
add sub
add sub
add ...
(empty)
I haven't actually tried it but here's another interpretation of prefix for concatenative languages: https://www.om-language.org/
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
you can no longer sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

solitaire

zaid1442011

Quote from: Zan on Mar 19, 2024, 02:50:29 AMYeah but you're gonna go away again within this week
If my calculations are right
Um fair enough. I have a life I guess.
I am a user on Scratch. I found the TBG from a link on the Scratch Wiki and was interesting. So I decided to join.

Scratch username: zaid1442011

zaid1442011

I am now dual booting Debian 12 and ChromeOS on a Chromebook.
I am a user on Scratch. I found the TBG from a link on the Scratch Wiki and was interesting. So I decided to join.

Zan

Quote from: zaid1442011 on Jul 04, 2024, 08:40:16 PM
Quote from: Zan on Mar 19, 2024, 02:50:29 AMYeah but you're gonna go away again within this week
If my calculations are right
Um fair enough. I have a life I guess.
But I don't :D
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

adummy

Is it mandatory to have a separate account labelled as a bot or having my main account do bot posts but explicitly labeling them also fine?
I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

zaid1442011

Quote from: adummy on Jul 04, 2024, 09:48:26 PMIs it mandatory to have a separate account labelled as a bot or having my main account do bot posts but explicitly labeling them also fine?
You probably should be asking that here

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Jul 04, 2024, 09:44:46 PMI didn't realize the prompts are going to be this hard
ikr
i honestly have no idea what to write
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Hi. Everything's great," said some guys who seems to be very popular and is sentenced to be killed for being too popular which only makes him more popular.
You can make a religion out of this!
eh

PkmnQ

If I can't think of an actuallly good response I'm going to use this:
[/td][/tr][/table][size=9.9em][size=9.9em][size=9.9em]
Quine list

PkmnQ

Alright I have one that I think is at least going to get above 50%
I'll spare the BBCode for now
Quine list