News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

I still don't know what to do with it
Currently I have a 10-word response that is either gonna score high or very low depending on the voter-base

Not sure if it even fits the prompt
bomb

Byron_Inc_TBG

okay i'll send a response in, and see if i can think of anything better
bomb

realicraft

Quote from: adummy on Jul 04, 2024, 09:48:26 PMIs it mandatory to have a separate account labelled as a bot or having my main account do bot posts but explicitly labeling them also fine?
i suppose that would depend on what the bot is doing; if it's meant to run automatically for a long while (e.g. over a month), you may want to make an account for it, but if you only plan on running it manually and rarely, or are still testing it, you'd probably be fine with using your own account for it, as it's usually easy to tell when a post was made by a bot (unless your bot doesn't use commands or something)

adummy

Quote from: zaid1442011 on Jul 04, 2024, 09:54:37 PM
Quote from: adummy on Jul 04, 2024, 09:48:26 PMIs it mandatory to have a separate account labelled as a bot or having my main account do bot posts but explicitly labeling them also fine?
You probably should be asking that here
Oh sorry.

Quote from: realicraft on Jul 05, 2024, 12:08:08 AM
i suppose that would depend on what the bot is doing; if it's meant to run automatically for a long while (e.g. over a month), you may want to make an account for it, but if you only plan on running it manually and rarely, or are still testing it, you'd probably be fine with using your own account for it, as it's usually easy to tell when a post was made by a bot (unless your bot doesn't use commands or something)
I am just going to learn how to make bots so this account will probably be fine. It will make some automatic posts without input such as when it activates or deactivates but regardless of that it should be fine.

Hey, Byron, since you made Nihonium (I think), do you have any tips?
"Respect existence or expect resistance." - Daily quote.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: adummy on Jul 05, 2024, 01:17:21 AMHey, Byron, since you made Nihonium (I think), do you have any tips?
@realicraft made Nihonium, but since I did make @Lithium, I might as well give my two cents on this

I personally would suggest creating a new account (or using an alt) if you plan on making a full-fledged bot in the future, especially given the low cost to make alt accounts here (at least that was the case before moving to SMF, not sure if you now need unique emails)
On the one hand, it's a good idea to differentiate bot posts from human posts clearly; and on the other, you might not want to bombard your main account with said automatic posts

Then again you'll find me testing Top 100 Posters leaderboards on this account, it's ultimately up to you
bomb

adummy

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Jul 05, 2024, 02:04:59 AM
Quote from: adummy on Jul 05, 2024, 01:17:21 AMHey, Byron, since you made Nihonium (I think), do you have any tips?
@realicraft made Nihonium, but since I did make @Lithium, I might as well give my two cents on this

I personally would suggest creating a new account (or using an alt) if you plan on making a full-fledged bot in the future, especially given the low cost to make alt accounts here (at least that was the case before moving to SMF, not sure if you now need unique emails)
On the one hand, it's a good idea to differentiate bot posts from human posts clearly; and on the other, you might not want to bombard your main account with said automatic posts

Then again you'll find me testing Top 100 Posters leaderboards on this account, it's ultimately up to you
Ah how unreliable memory is. I had guessed realicraft.

While that is good I was more so asking of technical tips relating to code.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

adummy

adummy

adummy

adummy

!flip

Your message needs to start with the command for the bot to pick it up. The following will not work:
!flip

Also no concrete runtime as of now, but the bot will pick up the last few posts in the page. Maybe.

adummy

Quote from: adummy on Jul 05, 2024, 02:43:01 AM!flip

Your message needs to start with the command for the bot to pick it up. The following will not work:
!flip

Also no concrete runtime as of now, but the bot will pick up the last few posts in the page. Maybe.
BOT: You have flipped a coin with the result being Heads.

adummy

adummy

solitaire

current unicode char: ⺤ CJK RADICAL PAW ONE

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Jul 05, 2024, 02:04:59 AM(at least that was the case before moving to SMF, not sure if you now need unique emails)
you may be able to use sub-addressing to reuse the same email

realicraft

realicraft

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Jul 05, 2024, 05:10:40 PMDo you think actions like *swings a piece of quartz* are allowed in the response?
what piece of quartz

PkmnQ

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Jul 05, 2024, 05:10:40 PMDo you think actions like *swings a piece of quartz* are allowed in the response?
There's probably some way to avoid that entirely but it'll probably be fine
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Gilbert189

This is the only non-roleplay response I can think of:
Wah, I'm Waluigi! Accept me as your god or get WAAAAHED!(inspired by this definition)