News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

solitaire

@PkmnQ

Smash!

You've been squished by a whale!
Don't take this too seriously. Someone just wants to let you know that you did something really silly.

Zan

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 27, 2023, 06:28:35 PMthis isnt 'funny' at all this just makes me mad
Okay it is a little funny
I'll quote Sherlock Holmes.
"But if you will forgive me for saying so, there is something just a little funny about it."
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 27, 2023, 06:31:10 PMit's comedy to me specifically
i am going to break into a random persons house (it is comedy to me specifically)

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

realicraft

solitaire

Quote from: realicraft on Nov 27, 2023, 06:44:40 PM?
SOMEONE deleted an old post.. so all the post's post ids went down by 1.... every milestone post was ruined and im mad about it

Zan

This is like tramedy
Okay that's not a real word
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Zan

I think that's a thing
Okay maybe I was thinking about Dramedy but I meant like a combination between comedy and tragedy.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

So like dark comedy except nothing's dark.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

I am in fact not lying when I say I'd like to play TBGs normally. Specific examples including Continue the ladder, since I just generally like that topic, The Condition Box, since the current box seems interesting, and of course this topic (I'd like to see this finished before 2024) and the first page topic (Seeing it reset below 1000 after getting there four consecutive times is kind of disheartening, I was hoping that the recent surge in users could mean we'd be able to count higher, even up to 2000 if not breaking the record).

But, I mean, just look at this:

Do you think I'm just going to destroy that? Do you think I'm going to leave behind seven months of building up whatever that is just because of a single prestige tree joke? That's not how my mind works. I've started something and I want to see where it's going to end up. I can just stop this at any time and start playing TBGs normally, and although it might be rough at first, I think there's a good chance it'll eventually be like as if nothing ever happened. I can't just convince someone on command that starting a three hour long argument will get me to do something as trivial as posting.

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 27, 2023, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 27, 2023, 06:31:10 PMit's comedy to me specifically
i am going to break into a random persons house (it is comedy to me specifically)
Exactly. I had an explanation for this when I was starting the post, but I didn't note it down and I forgot what it was, so I guess I'm just going to leave it at that. That's unfortunate, I was really looking forward to writing this part.

Anyway, I have a research project to do. I'm going to have a hard time reading a paper about mosquito repellents in this state of mind.
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Zan

You really spent the time to make a long post, huh?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

can you ask a moderator to undelete that post you deleted
i feel like that could be a problem if the future if someone like deletes a post when the topic reaches 32768 to try and steal it or something
idk

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 27, 2023, 07:17:48 PMcan you ask a moderator to undelete that post you deleted
i feel like that could be a problem if the future if someone like deletes a post when the topic reaches 32768 to try and steal it or something
idk

redgreenandblue

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 27, 2023, 07:22:10 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Nov 27, 2023, 07:17:48 PMcan you ask a moderator to undelete that post you deleted
idk
i've always wondered this

i mean the honor system has worked pretty well so far but ya never know