News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

PkmnQ

Quote from: Zan on Nov 27, 2023, 05:57:01 PMWhy
Why the wack
Why no 31000
don't worry

get trolleded'd B)
(challenge: find the post that I deleted)
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

solitaire

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

good job @PkmnQ
NEARLY EVERY SINGLE POST MILESTONE ON THE ENTIRE TOPIC IS RUINED

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

They're not ruined they're just changed.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

yeah but he still ruined everything
my entire life is ruined

solitaire

it was somewhere after post 16384

idk where and i dont want to check

but everything is still ruined...

Zan

I dont think your life depends on one post but ok
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

These three posts didn't end up how I wanted them to, but I've finally gotten another success :D
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 27, 2023, 06:00:08 PM
Quote from: Zan on Nov 27, 2023, 05:57:01 PMWhy
Why the wack
Why no 31000
don't worry

get trolleded'd B)
(challenge: find the post that I deleted)
i'm not going to find it because i'm not listening to you anymore
you're forcing people to do things for no reason
and i'm tired of it

Zan

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 16, 2023, 08:39:47 PM(i would later ruin this for no reason while trying to give Zan post ID 31000 for "comedic" purposes)
When did you have the time to edit this post
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 16, 2023, 08:39:30 PMv the user below me is the worst user
When did you have the time to edit this
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

While giving me the 31000 yoy also gave me 30000
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Zan

No like I'm confused why you are so mad
What did they specifically ruin
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

post 30000, post 30025, post 30050, post 30100, post 30150, post 30175, post 30200, post 30225, post 30250, post 30275....

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

i'm mad because this is something i really didnt want to happen (somebody deleting an old post and ruining everything)
and it happened....

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

this isnt 'funny' at all this just makes me mad

thisi sm y 21000 oar soemtihn idk

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

red herring says there is a recycle bin

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 27, 2023, 06:28:35 PMthis isnt 'funny' at all this just makes me mad

thisi sm y 21000 oar soemtihn idk
Yeah that's the `""` part of `"comedic"`, it's comedy to me specifically

Anyway I'm going to further clarify my signature in my next post and then I'll be waiting for my next chance
Quine list