News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by Gilbert189, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Orb Fish

Quote from: PkmnQ6JYU-HGJU

There is a bonus. Good luck finding it.
I swear that I came up with that fake-edges trick first. Bonus earned.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

Quote from: Orb Fish
Quote from: PkmnQ6JYU-HGJU

There is a bonus. Good luck finding it.
I swear that I came up with that fake-edges trick first. Bonus earned.
I saw it from metadata (don't ask where in metadata, the levelpack is amazing and i wish i could play it but instead all i can do is spoil the solutions for myself)
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

sparkycinnamon

FOM!Baseball: You're a loose cannon, BCS!Nancy.
BCS!Nancy: No, I'm not. I'm a cannon, maybe, but a loose cannon? Is that what you think of me?
IDEK!Anne: I think you play by your own rules.
ACOSEAP!Luan: No way, they think rules were made to be broken.
FOM!Baseball: Those are all attributes of a loose cannon.
BCS!Nancy: No, I'm just a reckless renegade. Testing!Computer is a loose cannon.
Testing!Computer: *smashes a chair* Aah! You shut your mouth, BCS!Nancy!
ACOSEAP!Luan: I'd say Testing!Computer's more of a cop on the edge with nothing to lose. That's an entirely different thing.
IDEK!Anne: Now I'm just confused. Is BCS!Nancy a loose cannon or not?
FOM!Baseball: All right, put on a pot of coffee. We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
BCS!Nancy: *groans*
Testing!Computer: Aw, man.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

BCS!Nancy, holding a gun: If the conspiracies about life being a simulation are true WHOEVERS CONTROLLING MY SIM I JUST WANNA TALK.

BCS!Nancy: Be right back, gonna hit the toilet for a quick power sob.

IDEK!Anne: I am literally evil incarnate.
IDEK!Anne: I'm not actually, I just enjoy being evil.
IDEK!Anne: Which I think actually makes it even more evil because I'm making a conscious effort.

PP!Gloria: Theater kids are just choir kids who joined forces with the band and strings kids.

IDEK!Anne: *shatters a window and climbs through it*
IDEK!Anne: *turns around and helps Elemental!Marcy through it* Breaking and entering is wrong Elemental!Marcy.
Elemental!Marcy: Okay.

Spellbook!Lollipop: *holds a gun out to DunkTales!Louie*
Testing!Computer: I-I don't believe in guns.
Spellbook!Lollipop: Well, trust me, they're very real. Now take it.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

PP!Gloria, writing in her diary with a glitter gel pen: I'm losing my sense of humanity. Nothing matters. God is dead. There's blood on my hands.

IDEK!Anne: *watching her house burn down*
IDEK!Anne:
IDEK!Anne: *starts filming* Waddup, guys, welcome to my vlog, today's topic: how to get away with accidentally committing arson because you forgot Spaghetti O's cans are metal and thus non-microwavable! Step one: deny everything.

BCS!Nancy: Like they say, "If you can't beat them, curl up in a ball and protect your organs."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Each of these graphs take me ~2700 seconds to make each
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Hey you there, why can't you just get your Spanish lesson done?"
uh i am doing japanese lessons
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

4CGC!Darwin: Don't quote me on this, but I believe murder is illegal!

Testing!Computer: IDEK!Anne is a perfect cinnamon scone who's never done anything wrong in her entire life!
4CGC!Darwin: Never done anything wrong?! She set a city block on FIRE!

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

oh god i feel terrible

i have a headache and i feel nauseous agh /neg

sparkycinnamon

good news: i kinda feel better now /pos

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

i am not a trigonometry expert by any means
Quine list

PkmnQ

i do not know a single bit of trigonometry
Quine list

PkmnQ

Logically, there is a pemanently gold-plated particle of where there is no chance of grating the closure of ninety five.
Quine list

solitaire

how make python string print every nth character

i remember it being something like
string.skip[2]but i don't remember the actual keyword

why am i posting this on here this is not stackoverflow

solitaire

what am i doing

solitaire