News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by Gilbert189, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert189

Now on yet another "I'm bored" session:

Remember Origami Fish? Here's the 16x16 version.
: Olivee, the good kind
: Olliee, the bad kind
Their role is with making and editing pages on the Wiki (be it the Scratch Wiki or the MF Wiki) What they make or edit reflects their personality.

yes, i still remember origami king
also, i made that fish in a tutorial on youtube. to summon the fish just follow the instructions of the video and put your origami in a mifernite bath

sparkycinnamon

Some AU Sprigs (with 2 new AUs added):

Abbreviations:

ACOSEAP = A City of Strange Events and Proportions
4CGC = 4-Channel Galactic Cluster
IDEK = I Don't Even Know
PP = Possession Party
FOM = Forest of Murder

Night!Sprig: Between FOM!Sprig, Canon!Sprig, PP!Sprig, and IDEK!Sprig -- if you had to -- who would you punch?
4CGC!Sprig: No one! They're my friends. I wouldn't punch any of them.
Night!Sprig: PP!Sprig?
4CGC!Sprig: Yeah, but I don't know why.

FOM!Sprig: If I die here, Hop Pop's gonna kill me!

Night!Sprig: I hate when people say "Why or why not?"
Night!Sprig: THE REASONING FOR MY THINKING SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED TO YOU, MORTAL.
Night!Sprig: THE INSIDE OF MY MIND SHALL REMAIN A MYSTERY

PP!Sprig: The Corn Flakes aren't soggy yet, so the Phantom must be near.
PP!Sprig: I still can't believe that sentence needed to be written by me. Amazing.

ACOSEAP!Sprig: Punch me in the face.
PP!Sprig: ...Punch you?
ACOSEAP!Sprig: Yes, punch me, didn't you hear me?
PP!Sprig: I always hear 'punch me in the face' while you're speaking but it's usually just subtext.

PP!Sprig: FOM!Sprig, we're hungry!
ACOSEAP!Sprig: FOM!Sprig! What's for dinner?
Night!Sprig: We're hungry, FOM!Sprig!
FOM!Sprig, frying a bottle of ketchup over the stove: *screams*
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

PP!Sprig: Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Testing!Sprig, talking about Night!Sprig playing Pokemon: THEY FREAKING BEAT THE ELECTRIC GYM IN ONE TRY.
Testing!Sprig: THE GYM THAT WAS THE BANE OF EVERY CHILD'S EXISTENCE. THEY BEAT IT IN ONE TRY.
Testing!Sprig: AND THEY CAN'T GET OUT OF A FREAKING SUPERMARKET.

Gilbert189

I want to add something to The Set. And I think I know what thing I'm going to add there. But first, I'm waiting for the right time.

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI want to add something to The Set. And I think I know what thing I'm going to add there. But first, I'm waiting for the right time.
I also have plans for The Set that I forgot about until now, but I'll wait for you to do whatever it is you're doing first.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Gilbert189

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI want to add something to The Set. And I think I know what thing I'm going to add there. But first, I'm waiting for the right time.
I also have plans for The Set that I forgot about until now, but I'll wait for you to do whatever it is you're doing first.

I'm gonna add the "Deaths by The Set" section.

solitaire

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Classifications for my AUs:

Main AUs: The ones that I like the most or give the most attention to. Examples: 4-Channel Galactic Cluster AU, A City of Strange Events and Proportions, Testing AU, I Don't Even Know.

Secondary AUs: I really like these ones, but not as much as my main AUs. Examples: Possession Party AU, Forest of Murder AU, BFB Spellbook AU, Big City Swap AU, Stick Labs AU.

Tertiary AUs: I like these ones. Not enough to get a placement in the secondary or main areas, though. Examples: Amphibia Elemental AU, Night!Sprig AU, Kings of Nick AU, Wizard SpongeBob AU.

Minor AUs: Ones I don't give much attention to, but haven't bothered scrapping them. Examples: DunkTales AU, Curiousmon AU, Disco Louds AU, Time Travel AU.

Scrapped AUs: AUs I'm no longer working on. Examples: Infinite Smackdown AU, that one Amphibia AU with my object OCs, SpongeBob Wringer AU.

solitaire

classificiations for my aus:

non-existent: all of them

existent: none of them

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: solitareclassificiations for my aus:

non-existent: all of them

existent: none of them
Okay, you're better at managing the amount of AUs you have than I do.

In fact, I probably forgot a few AUs in that AU classification post.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

sparkycinnamon

solitaire

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGwhat's the neopronoun for demisexuals?
demisexual is a sexuality not a gender

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGwhat's the neopronoun for demisexuals?
._.

solitaire