News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

[nobbc]testng
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

look it'9s the real window slonghorn starupt and shutdown sounds!!
startup:
shutdown:
this was inspired by the fake windows whistler startup sound
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote this post and add a closing quote tag before the quote.10Watch as the above number disappears, and also some other weird things happen.
Quine list

PkmnQ

[/code]
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 07:44:05 PMQuote this post and add a closing quote tag before the quote.
Watch as the above number disappears, and also some other weird things happen.[/quote]
It's magic!
Quine list

Zan

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 07:44:05 PMQuote this post and add a closing quote tag before the quote.10Watch as the above number disappears, and also some other weird things happen.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

[/code]
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 07:44:05 PMQuote this post and add a closing quote tag before the quote.
Watch as the above number disappears, and also some other weird things happen.[/quote]
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

Ok I think I have the reason why the code tag thing happens
https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF/blob/release-2.1/Sources/Subs-Post.php, preparsecode

Initial post:
</code><code>
After closing unclosed tags:
</code><code></code>
Then they do whatever this is:
// Replace code BBC with placeholders. We'll restore them at the end.
$parts = preg_split('~(\[/code\]|\[code(?:=[^\]]+)?\])~i', $message, -1, PREG_SPLIT_DELIM_CAPTURE);

for ($i = 0, $n = count($parts); $i < $n; $i++) {
// It goes 0 = outside, 1 = begin tag, 2 = inside, 3 = close tag, repeat.
if ($i % 4 == 2) {
$code_tag = $parts[$i - 1] . $parts[$i] . $parts[$i + 1];
$substitute = $parts[$i - 1] . $i . $parts[$i + 1];
$code_tags[$substitute] = $code_tag;
$parts[$i] = $i;
}
}

$message = implode('', $parts);
I haven't gotten to the part where it makes sense why they do that yet, but it turns that into this:
</code>2<code></code>6
And then at some later point before the placeholders are used, the empty code gets canceled out, turning that into this:
</code>26

Another example:
<code><code></code><code></code></code>
<code>2<code></code>6<code></code>10</code>
<code>2610</code>
Quine list

realicraft

according to the random number generator, i am on team seafoam
sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

realicraft

so was someone going to tell me that nihonium was the featured articles on the english wikipedia for june 29th or
sign this petition

realicraft

i finally updated my website (the update was mostly done for a while, i just pushed it to github (after creating a placeholder page for the music page))
sign this petition

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

[b][/b]
Quote this and add a closing code tag beforehand, something interesting will probably happen
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

[/code]you can get some weird stuff if you know how to exploit things[/code][/code]take this for example[/code]you can get some weird stuff if you know how to exploit things[/code]take this for example[/code]weird, isn't it
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote this and add a closing code tag to the beginning and an opening code tag at the end.[/code]2Trust me, this is going to be the most fun one yet!2Ignore the random 2's, those are required for the funny thing to work properly.2What's the funny thing, you ask? You'll find out!34Woah, the 2's are 34's now!34That means something!34Wowee, wasn't that cool?[/code]
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

[/code]
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMQuote this and add a closing code tag to the beginning and an opening code tag at the end.[/code]
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMTrust me, this is going to be the most fun one yet!
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMIgnore the random 2's, those are required for the funny thing to work properly.
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMWhat's the funny thing, you ask? You'll find out!
Woah, the 2's are 34's now!
That means something!
Wowee, wasn't that cool?[/code]3438
Quine list

Zan

[/code]
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMQuote this and add a closing code tag to the beginning and an opening code tag at the end.[/code]
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMTrust me, this is going to be the most fun one yet!
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMIgnore the random 2's, those are required for the funny thing to work properly.
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 01, 2024, 09:01:39 PMWhat's the funny thing, you ask? You'll find out!
Woah, the 2's are 34's now!
That means something!
Wowee, wasn't that cool?[/code]3438
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE