News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert189

Perhaps it's you that's unprofessional and cold-hearted
You ask me out of the blue amidst midnight to borrow something I possess
And when I say no, you have to make weasly reasons just so I give it to you
Why would you need my mixer anyway? Cake costs like $20, way cheaper than $100 for a mixer

PkmnQ

If you type a closing code tag followed by an opening code tag, for some reason the opening tag gets replaced with 26?

[/code]26
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

[/code][/code][/code]610
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

26, 610, 1014, 1418

(my guess is 2 and 6, 6 and 10, 10 and 14, 14 and 18)
Why
Quine list

PkmnQ

[/code]261014182226303438424650545862667074788286909498102106110114118122126
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

[/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code]178182
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Gilbert189

2 November 2023
[00:00:08]  * BridgerFish has joined
[00:00:08]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[00:00:09]  <BridgerFish> realicraft has been logged out (Timeout).
[00:00:09]  <BridgerFish> realicraft has been logged out (Timeout).
[00:13:49]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[01:20:46]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[01:20:46]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[03:11:06]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[03:11:06]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[04:31:54]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[04:31:54]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[04:41:14]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[04:41:14]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[05:25:26]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[05:25:42]  * ChanRec has joined
[05:25:42]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[05:28:26]  * BridgerFish has joined
[05:28:26]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[05:37:56]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[05:51:54]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)

Gilbert189

1 November 2023
[17:33:51]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[17:41:38]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish logs into the Chat.
[17:41:50]  <BridgerFish> !message miss!
[17:41:50]  <ChanRec> Message: "SCHEDULE EVENT 2023-11-03 2023-11-05 :Camping"
[17:48:40]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish has been logged out (Timeout).
[18:40:44]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[19:54:00]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[20:24:53]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[20:25:17]  * ChanRec has joined
[20:25:17]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[20:33:13]  * ChanFun has joined
[20:33:13]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[21:18:51]  * BridgerFish has joined
[21:18:51]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[21:28:52]  <BridgerFish> Something went wrong. Stay calm...
[21:28:56]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Quit: RuntimeError: PANIC is set)
[21:37:18]  * [PkmnQ] has joined
[21:37:18]  * ChanServ gave voice to [PkmnQ]
[21:59:20]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[21:59:25]  * PkmnQ has joined
[21:59:25]  * ChanServ gave voice to PkmnQ
[21:59:25]  * PkmnQ is now known as [PkmnQ]
[22:16:14]  <ChanRec> Message: "miss!"
[22:23:55]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[22:25:34]  * BridgerFish has joined
[22:25:34]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[22:49:49]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[23:25:09]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[23:25:28]  * ChanRec has joined
[23:25:28]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec

Gilbert189

16 August 2023
[01:01:58]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[01:01:58]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[01:06:10]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[01:15:57]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish logs into the Chat.
[01:16:14]  <BridgerFish> !message where's the second page?
[01:16:14]  <ChanRec> Message: "keeping an eye open"
[01:16:27]  * ChanFun has joined
[01:16:27]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[01:18:03]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish has been logged out (Timeout).
[01:22:54]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[01:34:14]  * theglasspenguin has joined
[01:34:14]  * ChanServ gave voice to theglasspenguin
[01:35:13]  * theglasspenguin has disconnected (Client Quit)
[02:20:56]  * BridgerFish has joined
[02:20:56]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[02:24:33]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[02:24:50]  * ChanRec has joined
[02:24:50]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[02:39:55]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[03:00:45]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[03:12:06]  * ChanFun has joined
[03:12:06]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[03:23:34]  * BridgerFish has joined
[03:23:34]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[04:37:34]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[04:40:27]  * BridgerFish has joined
[04:40:27]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[04:47:22]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[05:24:38]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[05:24:55]  * ChanRec has joined
[05:24:55]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[05:28:12]  * ChanFun has joined
[05:28:12]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[05:34:06]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[05:34:06]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[15:37:44]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[15:37:44]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[15:43:19]  <ChanRec> Message: "netherrack"
[16:18:18]  * [PkmnQ] has joined
[16:18:18]  * ChanServ gave voice to [PkmnQ]
[16:19:42]  * PkmnQ has joined
[16:19:42]  * ChanServ gave voice to PkmnQ
[16:19:42]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Killed (tantalum.libera.chat (Nickname regained by services)))
[16:19:42]  * PkmnQ is now known as [PkmnQ]
[16:26:01]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[16:26:01]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[16:57:28]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[16:57:28]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[17:09:37]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Ping timeout: 255 seconds)
[17:24:47]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[17:25:04]  * ChanRec has joined
[17:25:04]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[17:30:16]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[17:33:51]  * BridgerFish has joined

Gilbert189

1 November 2023
[17:33:51]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[17:41:38]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish logs into the Chat.
[17:41:50]  <BridgerFish> !message miss!
[17:41:50]  <ChanRec> Message: "SCHEDULE EVENT 2023-11-03 2023-11-05 :Camping"
[17:48:40]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish has been logged out (Timeout).
[18:40:44]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[19:54:00]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[20:24:53]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[20:25:17]  * ChanRec has joined
[20:25:17]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[20:33:13]  * ChanFun has joined
[20:33:13]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[21:18:51]  * BridgerFish has joined
[21:18:51]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[21:28:52]  <BridgerFish> Something went wrong. Stay calm...
[21:28:56]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Quit: RuntimeError: PANIC is set)
[21:37:18]  * [PkmnQ] has joined
[21:37:18]  * ChanServ gave voice to [PkmnQ]
[21:59:20]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[21:59:25]  * PkmnQ has joined
[21:59:25]  * ChanServ gave voice to PkmnQ
[21:59:25]  * PkmnQ is now known as [PkmnQ]
[22:16:14]  <ChanRec> Message: "miss!"
[22:23:55]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[22:25:34]  * BridgerFish has joined
[22:25:34]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[22:49:49]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[23:25:09]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[23:25:28]  * ChanRec has joined
[23:25:28]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec

Gilbert189

15 August 2023
[02:59:06]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[02:59:07]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[04:27:46]  * BridgerFish has joined
[04:27:46]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[05:45:11]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[05:45:28]  * ChanRec has joined
[05:45:29]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[05:58:41]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[05:58:41]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[06:05:06]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[06:06:36]  * ChanFun has joined
[06:06:36]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[13:25:38]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[13:25:38]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[13:27:16]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[13:30:24]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[13:30:24]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[13:48:29]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[13:48:30]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[13:59:31]  * ChanFun has joined
[13:59:31]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[14:09:12]  * BridgerFish_ has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[14:10:35]  * BridgerFish has joined
[14:10:35]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[14:34:52]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[14:34:52]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[14:38:57]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[14:38:58]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[14:43:57]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[14:43:57]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[14:45:20]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[14:45:34]  * ChanRec has joined
[14:45:34]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[14:50:45]  * ultsppi has joined
[14:50:45]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ultsppi
[14:51:25]  <ultsppi> !message https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/6e61b65c25f361d48d32c4a65240c32d.svg
[14:51:25]  <ChanRec> Message: "bridge e"
[14:51:46]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[15:07:49]  <ultsppi> boop
[15:07:51]  <ultsppi> boop
[15:07:52]  <ultsppi> boop
[15:07:54]  <ultsppi> boop
[15:38:23]  * BridgerFish has joined
[15:38:24]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[15:58:18]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[15:58:18]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[16:54:12]  * ultsppi has disconnected (Quit: Client closed)
[17:37:58]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish logs into the Chat.
[17:45:22]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[17:45:37]  * ChanRec has joined
[17:45:38]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[17:48:30]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish has been logged out (Timeout).
[17:56:10]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[17:56:21]  * [PkmnQ] has joined
[17:56:21]  * ChanServ gave voice to [PkmnQ]
[19:06:36]  * Gilbert189_ has joined
[19:06:36]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189_
[19:29:04]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[19:29:04]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189

Gilbert189

13 August 2023
[00:36:23]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[01:07:38]  * BridgerFish has joined
[01:07:38]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[01:18:33]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish logs into the Chat.
[01:27:27]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish: wait, it's back?
[01:30:44]  <BridgerFish> !message STEP 4: attatch torture devices
[01:30:45]  <ChanRec> Message: "0p"
[01:30:56]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish: *leaves*
[01:37:31]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish has been logged out (Timeout).
[02:03:51]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[02:03:51]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[03:04:47]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[03:04:47]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[04:33:57]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[04:33:57]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[05:43:52]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[05:44:08]  * ChanRec has joined
[05:44:09]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[05:56:18]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[05:56:18]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[07:08:54]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[07:08:54]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[07:16:48]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[07:16:48]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[07:18:40]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[08:12:35]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[08:12:35]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[08:50:04]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[08:50:04]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[08:57:17]  * BridgerFish has joined
[08:57:17]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[08:59:30]  * ChanFun has joined
[08:59:30]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[09:09:41]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)
[09:11:17]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[09:17:36]  * BridgerFish has joined
[09:17:37]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[10:07:32]  * [PkmnQ] has joined
[10:07:32]  * ChanServ gave voice to [PkmnQ]
[11:44:03]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[11:44:16]  * ChanRec has joined
[11:44:16]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[12:32:53]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[12:53:39]  * BridgerFish has joined
[12:53:39]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[13:04:18]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[13:20:08]  * ChanFun has joined
[13:20:08]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[14:44:03]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[14:44:21]  * ChanRec has joined
[14:44:22]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[15:36:21]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[15:36:27]  * PkmnQ has joined
[15:36:27]  * ChanServ gave voice to PkmnQ
[15:36:27]  * PkmnQ is now known as [PkmnQ]
[16:16:41]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[16:16:46]  * PkmnQ has joined
[16:16:46]  * ChanServ gave voice to PkmnQ
[16:16:46]  * PkmnQ is now known as [PkmnQ]
[16:49:28]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)
[17:12:14]  * BridgerFish has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[17:29:37]  * BridgerFish has joined
[17:29:37]  * ChanServ gave voice to BridgerFish
[17:32:48]  * ChanFun has joined
[17:32:48]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[17:36:56]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[17:36:56]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[17:44:09]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[17:44:28]  * ChanRec has joined
[17:44:28]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[17:44:39]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish logs into the Chat.
[17:44:52]  <BridgerFish> !message looks like chanrec was impatient today
[17:44:53]  <ChanRec> Message: "STEP 4: attatch torture devices"
[17:45:00]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish: *leaves*
[17:49:27]  <BridgerFish> Orb_Fish has been logged out (Timeout).
[18:49:36]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[19:05:06]  * Gilbert189 has joined
[19:05:07]  * ChanServ gave voice to Gilbert189
[19:36:06]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[20:44:14]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[20:44:39]  * ChanRec has joined
[20:44:39]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[21:23:03]  * ChanFun has joined
[21:23:03]  * ChanServ gave voice to ChanFun
[21:54:03]  * [PkmnQ] has joined
[21:54:03]  * ChanServ gave voice to [PkmnQ]
[23:11:04]  * [PkmnQ] has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[23:11:10]  * PkmnQ has joined
[23:11:10]  * ChanServ gave voice to PkmnQ
[23:11:10]  * PkmnQ is now known as [PkmnQ]
[23:44:27]  * ChanRec has disconnected (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[23:44:46]  * ChanRec has joined
[23:44:46]  * ChanServ gave channel operator status to ChanRec
[23:52:01]  * ChanFun has disconnected (Remote host closed the connection)

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE